• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about How a Calling System Works

In summary, PostCalls.com is a calling service that allows you to record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. You can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. They will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. They also have a script that you can use if you want.
pchefkristin
I know a few of you use this... so far I have not. Just a quick question about how it works.

It states the # of calls made and a price. Does that mean if I have to call 40 people for one show that is 40 calls or because it is for one show, is it one call?

Thanks in advance...

Kristin, did you get a referral for our reduced price? PM me if you need it.

To answer your question, you are charged per call--so one show=40 calls in your example.

What is this?

PostCalls.com is a calling service. You call in and record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. On their website you submit names and numbers. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. Also, they will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. Do you want me to email a referral letter to you so you can get a great rate?

Diane - sent it to ya!

Sent it!rassafrakin too short....

can you send it to me too??....nevermind...I went to that site and realized I have already been there and started my account with them...sorry.

Last edited:
me too... I'll take a look!

Also... do you have a script of what you say? It's a reminder call prior to a show correct? Do you leave your ph # and website etc?

I think there were scripts on one of the other post call threads. I found a number of threads when I did a search for postcalls.

I've used it a few times and everyone seems favorable about it. A few neighbors ask how I did it! They seemed to think it was pretty cool. Nobody said, "why did you send me that stupid recording?!" which is what I was really afraid of...

Thanks all... I PMed ya Debbie.

So when you purchase, which is the best way to go? Do you have a certain time you need to use those calls in?

could I get a referral letter too please and thanks?

I am very intrigued

[email protected]

Misty

Could I get a referral as well? Thank you!

Okay, everyone who asked has received a letter email from me. I do have a script I use that I would be happy to provide through email - just reply to the referral letter. Also, you purchase 500 calls at once which is less than $40 - you "technically" have a year to use them, but my account manager gal said they have never taken calls away from a direct sales person.

Thanks Kate!

I'd love a referral too! [email protected]

Can some of you that have done this give us your feedback? I've been considering this for the huge list of David's leads I have.

Lacy and Katie, I just emailed you the letter.

My Director uses this and loves it. I have been thinking about it. She also uses it to send us announcement or meeting info.

You both have email!

Could you sent me more on this, I've never heard of it, sounds great.
Are there scripts to say also?

Sorry, my email is [email protected]
I just found this site the other day. so much info I love, but not sure how everything works!

You have email, Krissy!

May I also have it please??
cmdtrgd said:
PostCalls.com is a calling service. You call in and record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. On their website you submit names and numbers. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. Also, they will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. Do you want me to email a referral letter to you so you can get a great rate?

Thanks.

Maybe I can't use it, does this only work with landline phones???

Me too Kate ~ I have been dragging my feet to do these set up calls - it IS time :D

Liz - you have email.Gina, I need your email address :)

Oh, and yes, it works with cell phones. I only use my cell for business.

Deb could you e-mail the referrel letter, I would appreciate it. TIA [email protected]

Stacy - sent it to you.

Thank you.

you have mail, Melissa!

Jane, you have mail!

You got it!

cmdtrgd said:
Liz - you have email.

Gina, I need your email address :)

Thanks Kate - Someone else responded...

Never too late! You have mail, Mandy.

I know you've got to be tired of sending this...but could I have it too please?
[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmatula
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kayleigh