• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions about How a Calling System Works

In summary, PostCalls.com is a calling service that allows you to record up to a 60 second message and then schedule the call. You can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. They will try a number up to 5 times with no extra charge. It is so cool because you can see who actually gets the live calls, answering machines, hang-ups, etc. They also have a script that you can use if you want.
No problem. I don't mind a bit!

You both have letters.

Okay, I sent the script to everyone who received the referral letter from me. If you didn't get it, let me know.

I know this is almost a year old, but are you still willing to send out the script? I just got in contact with Kathie over at postcalls and I'm setting up an account, but I was hoping for help with what to say! TIA!

They are awesome. Be careful you get good numbers though - I had once put a minute-long call to a gal's place of business--her boss got the call and it was uncomfortable for them, then later for me.

Keep your messages short and simple. "I'm using this service to give you all a quick reminder about Saturday's show - remember there is a free gift if you bring a friend or an order, and a special bonus if you are able to take one of my special upcoming show calendar dates for your Pampered Chef cooking show!" or such.

DanielleQ said:
I know this is almost a year old, but are you still willing to send out the script? I just got in contact with Kathie over at postcalls and I'm setting up an account, but I was hoping for help with what to say! TIA!

Here is one I have used:

Hi this is Kelly McNamara with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Kim White to remind you about her special Soup and Slippers Show that is coming up this Saturday evening, January 19th at 6:00 PM. We will be having a fun girls night out that will include our Funkiest Slippers Contest! Be sure to wear your funky slippers for a chance to win! I will be showing you how you can make a delicious and simple Smashed Potato Soup in our Deep Covered Baker. This is one of our newest stoneware items and it is a MUST HAVE for most families. All of our stoneware is on special this month, as well, so you can save 20% on your stoneware purchase! I look forward to seeing you Saturday night! Feel free to bring a friend with you! If you have not already RSVP’ed to Kim, please give her a call at 330-555-5555. See you then!

Is there still a referral letter in circulation? If so, would someone pm or e-mail me with it? [email protected]. I have always been afraid people would get upset about hearing from a recording. Also, how do the calls come up on caller ID? Thanks!

Kate, can you send the referral letter to me, too? Thanks.

tupachef said:
Is there still a referral letter in circulation? If so, would someone pm or e-mail me with it? [email protected]. I have always been afraid people would get upset about hearing from a recording. Also, how do the calls come up on caller ID? Thanks!

(mini hijack)
Hey Emily! I thought your name sounded familiar! I realized that was you in Shan's newsletter. Way to go! I'm in Shan's first line. You wrote a great piece in her newsletter about New Director Academy. Keep up the great work!!

Becky,

Thanks! It was an honor to have the chance!

I emailed all those who requested on this page. If I missed anyone, email me at [email protected]

referral letter for callingcan you please send me the referral letter for the calls? thanks chasity
[email protected]

Okay, the referral has been sent!

Could you send me the refferal too?

Thanks

Can someone please send me a referal letter, I need to set it up to call Saturday morning for my fundraiser event :)
[email protected]

KellyTheChef said:
Here is one I have used:

Hi this is Kelly McNamara with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Kim White to remind you about her special Soup and Slippers Show that is coming up this Saturday evening, January 19th at 6:00 PM. We will be having a fun girls night out that will include our Funkiest Slippers Contest! Be sure to wear your funky slippers for a chance to win! I will be showing you how you can make a delicious and simple Smashed Potato Soup in our Deep Covered Baker. This is one of our newest stoneware items and it is a MUST HAVE for most families. All of our stoneware is on special this month, as well, so you can save 20% on your stoneware purchase! I look forward to seeing you Saturday night! Feel free to bring a friend with you! If you have not already RSVP’ed to Kim, please give her a call at 330-555-5555. See you then!
How much time does this take you to do?

Sharon...I just emailed you a referral letter!

Time wise, it takes a few minutes. You need to "input" the phone numbers into their system (it saves them for you and you can name the groups...Suzy's show, My Spring Openhouse, etc.) so if you ever need to reuse the same numbers they are already in there for you. Then, you just need to record your message and set it to start calling! You can choose a date for it to call out if you are getting ahead of the game and making your list and recording early. The whole site is very easy to navigate! I still make a script to read off of, cuz the time goes by quickly and I never want to leave anything out! I practice outloud a couple of times and then record it. If you goof up, you can just erase it and start over! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

HTH

Let me know if you have any other questions!!

I still need one...
KellyTheChef said:
Sharon...I just emailed you a referral letter!

Time wise, it takes a few minutes. You need to "input" the phone numbers into their system (it saves them for you and you can name the groups...Suzy's show, My Spring Openhouse, etc.) so if you ever need to reuse the same numbers they are already in there for you. Then, you just need to record your message and set it to start calling! You can choose a date for it to call out if you are getting ahead of the game and making your list and recording early. The whole site is very easy to navigate! I still make a script to read off of, cuz the time goes by quickly and I never want to leave anything out! I practice outloud a couple of times and then record it. If you goof up, you can just erase it and start over! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

HTH

Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Hi Kelly, I still need one too [email protected] :)

Anyone willing to send another letter? I could use one: [email protected]
Thank you!!!

can someone pm this also?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmatula
Replies
Views
Sheila