• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Modify a Pampered Chef Show for a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

In summary, the conversation is about a friend who is hosting a healthy living party for another friend who has recently had bariatric surgery. The original poster is seeking ideas for modifying a Pampered Chef show to meet this need. Suggestions include focusing on portion control, high protein and low sugar options, and tools for on-the-go meals. The conversation also touches on ways to interact with guests and manage large groups during checkout.
EmiAward
A friend of mine is hosting a healthy living party for a mutual friend who has undergone bariatric surgery. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could modify a Pampered Chef show to meet this need? Right now, we are setting her up like a bridal show so that people can buy her items from PC. But ways to interact with the guests, ways to encourage small recipes, and ways to do individual checkout with such a large group....I would love any help.

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I'd love to help, but I'm not sure what you need help with. Is it what recipe to demo? or whether you should demo? or what products to focus on?

I've had a large group for a check out and I have them put their order face down at the table where I am. I just pull from the bottom and call them up one at a time. If someone is in a hurry, it's been okay for them to jump to the head of the line.

The brownie pan is great for portion control. They need higher protein and no or little sugar.

How far post op is her friend? Everyone is different but if she is within a month or so, not much the friend can eat until her stomach heals. My suggestion for gifts would be: insulated tumbler, quick stir pitcher, digital scale, micro cookers, measuring spoons, steamer, measure mix n pour, manual food processor,close and cut?, herb freezing trays,small cool and serve,Chet's tongs, egg cooker, prep bowls....all centered around portion control (brownie pan posted above is a great idea!) protein, vegetables, fruits and a large amount of fluids. Also tools to take things on the go like the tumbler and small cool and serve.

What is a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

A Post Bariatric Surgery Party is a celebration for someone who has recently undergone bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery. It is a time for friends and family to come together and support the individual on their journey towards a healthier lifestyle.

Who typically hosts a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

The party is usually organized and hosted by the person who underwent the surgery, but it can also be hosted by a close friend or family member. It is a collaborative effort to show love and support for the individual.

What kind of food is typically served at a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

Since the focus of the party is on healthy eating and weight loss, the food served is usually nutritious and low in calories. This can include dishes like grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, and fruit platters. It is important to avoid high-calorie and sugary foods to support the individual's dietary restrictions.

Can non-bariatric surgery patients attend a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

Yes, of course! The party is a celebration for everyone, and it is a great opportunity for friends and family to learn more about bariatric surgery and show their support for the individual. However, it is important to be mindful of the individual's dietary restrictions and offer alternative food options for those who have not had the surgery.

Are gifts expected at a Post Bariatric Surgery Party?

Gifts are not expected at a Post Bariatric Surgery Party, as the focus is on celebrating the individual's accomplishment. However, if guests do wish to bring a gift, it is recommended to give practical items such as healthy recipe books, portion control containers, or workout gear to support the individual's weight loss journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hsilwamba
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rpark1961
  • llespinoza
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
crcook
  • Melizza Mendoza-Ikbal