• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly a Dumb Question, But...

L
Leanna
I don't want to use soap to clean my kitchen brush because I use it for stoneware. But it's kinda cruddy.... any suggestions on how to get it clean w/o soap? Or do you think it's ok to use soap on it and wash it off really well?

It's fine to use soap to clean the brush and then use it on your stoneware... I usually put my brush in the dishwasher about every other week or so. :)

Last edited:
I soak mine in clorox for a few minutes. Rinse well and it looks brand new

Dishwasher for mine.

I soak mine in a hot water/bleach mix.

I soak mine in the hot soapy water when I'm washing dishes and I put it through the dishwasher pretty regularly.

Mine goes in the dishwasher all the time. It's okay to clean it with soap just rinse it off well. I usually go straight from handwashing other dishes to washing stoneware. I just make sure to rinse it between.

And if you rinse it well, any tiny bit of soap residue will not hurt your stone. I do the same thing as the others and haven't had any issues.

1. Can I clean my kitchen brush without using soap?

Yes, there are alternative ways to clean your kitchen brush without using soap. You can use baking soda and water solution, white vinegar and water solution, or a mixture of lemon juice and salt. These natural cleaning agents are effective in removing dirt and grime from your brush.

2. Why don't you want to use soap on your kitchen brush?

Some people prefer not to use soap on their kitchen brush because they may have concerns about chemicals in soap residue transferring to their stoneware. They may also want to avoid synthetic fragrances and dyes that are often found in soaps.

3. Is it safe to use soap on my kitchen brush if I wash it off well?

Yes, it is generally safe to use soap on your kitchen brush as long as you rinse it off thoroughly afterwards. However, if you have concerns about potential residue on your stoneware, you may want to try one of the alternative cleaning methods mentioned above.

4. How often should I clean my kitchen brush?

It is recommended to clean your kitchen brush after each use to prevent bacteria and food residue from building up. If you use it for heavy duty tasks, you may want to clean it more frequently.

5. Can I put my kitchen brush in the dishwasher?

Yes, most kitchen brushes are dishwasher safe. However, make sure to check the manufacturer's instructions before putting it in the dishwasher to avoid any damage. Alternatively, you can also hand wash it with hot water and soap or one of the natural cleaning solutions mentioned above.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mrshamel3808