• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit - Only Day Show?

In summary, the "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show" is a recruitment event exclusively for potential recruits to learn more about the company and explore job opportunities. It is open to recent graduates, job seekers, and those looking for a career change. Registration can be done online or in person at the event. The event will include presentations and workshops from company representatives, networking opportunities, and it is recommended to bring copies of your resume and relevant documents, as well as a notepad and pen for note-taking.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a possible recruit that says nights and weekends are pretty much out for her. I know there is a day market out there, but i don't know anything about it. She can also do catalog and online shows. Can anyone give me some words of wisdom to pass along? Thanks.

They're certainly not the norm. She could do lunch break and mommy and me shows live. If she's gung ho enough- it might work. And she could pampered a business often.

Definitely pass the word around to everyone she knows who has kids, especially in elementary school - there seem to be more stay at home moms with kids that age. I've done Back to School Brunches which were fun - the moms were celebrating the kids being back in school! Also, if the school does any type of fundraisers or yard sales, that would be good to get involved with.

1. What is the "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show" event?

The "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show" is a recruitment event that is open exclusively to potential recruits. It offers a unique opportunity for individuals to learn more about the company and explore potential job opportunities.

2. Who can attend the "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show"?

The event is open only to individuals who are interested in potential job opportunities with the company. This may include recent graduates, job seekers, or individuals looking for a career change.

3. How can I register for the event?

To register for the "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show", you can visit our company's website and fill out a registration form. Alternatively, you can also register in person at the event venue on the day of the event.

4. What can I expect at the "Possible Recruit - Only Day Show"?

The event will feature presentations and workshops from company representatives, giving you an insight into the company's culture, values, and job opportunities. There will also be networking opportunities for you to connect with potential employers and learn more about the company.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

It is recommended to bring copies of your resume and any other relevant documents, such as a portfolio, to share with potential employers. You may also want to bring a notepad and pen to take notes during presentations and workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Akpampered