• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Send a Potential New PC Recruit with a Recent Hip Replacement?

In summary, Kristi called a woman who had a hip replacement 2 months ago and found out that she is still interested in joining PC. She is going to send her a packet of information and ask her if she is ready to get started now or if she has any other questions. If she is ready, Kristi will set up a time and date to come and do a show at her house. If she is not ready, Kristi will set up a time to call her back. Kristi is also going to ask her if she has thought about 4 people who will help her get started.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone!! I phoned a woman tonight who is interested in joining PC but just had a total hip replacement 2 months ago. I called tonight to check to see how she was doing and to also tell her about the recruiting promo for this month. She said she is definitely still interested and wants me to send her information in the mail and I told her that I would call her at the end of next week to tell her what the promotion is if you sign by the end of the month. What do you guys think I should send her? I'm definitely sending her the super starter brochures but what else do you think would give her the facts? Please help! I am in month 4 of PC and would LOVE a recruit!! :p Especially if there's a promo! Thanks in advance!! :)

That's VERY EXCITING!! I'd send her the Super Starter brochure. It shows the Super Starter Bonuses each month. It also lets her see the Super Starter kit.

Find out what interests her about PC. Answer her questions. Ask her if she is ready to get started now or does she have any other questions.

If you have the recruiting album you can make a date to go over any questions she may have and get her excited. Good Luck. and let us know what happens. :)

Here are some notes I took on recruiting. Hope it helps.

*Follow-Up – Yes/Maybe on Prize Drawing Slip
*Do you have time to talk tomorrow?
*Set up time and date and write on calendar
*Call – bring back to the party – (Did you have fun last night?)
*Can you tell me why you marked yes on the PDS?
*I’m curious, what made you take home the info?
*SHUT UP AND LISTEN
*Take notes
*Only talk about what she said interest her
*2 Easy ways to get started
*I will come and do the show at your house and give you all the
bookings
*Have 2 shows in your house – Pick 2 dates back to back to back
and 2 friends to do 2 more shows
*HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET STARTED
*Objections
*If you were to decide to get started, when would you
like to get started?
*Have you thought of 4 people who will help you get
started?

One thing to remember is not to "throw up" all over her with too much information. Answer her questions and don't overwhelm her. Find out what interest her in Pampered Chef and follow that lead.

Attachments

• top10pcquestions.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 687
Thanks for the input!Thank you ginger and Mary!! I am going to send out a packet today and am excited to let her know what the sign-on bonus is after I get back from Conference. :D Thanks again!

Good Luck Kristi! Let us know how it goes!!

What are the qualifications for the possible new recruit for July?

The qualifications for the possible new recruit for July may vary depending on the specific position and company. Generally, they may include relevant education or experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well in a team.

What is the recruitment process for the possible new recruit for July?

The recruitment process may also vary depending on the company, but it typically involves submitting an application, possibly followed by interviews and assessments. The company may also conduct background checks and reference checks before making a final decision.

What is the timeline for the possible new recruit for July to start?

The timeline for the possible new recruit to start may also vary depending on the company's needs and the individual's availability. It could range from a few weeks to a few months, as the company may need time to complete the recruitment process and the individual may need time to give notice at their current job.

What benefits and perks are offered for the possible new recruit for July?

Benefits and perks offered for the possible new recruit may also vary by company. Some common ones include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. It is best to discuss specific benefits with the company during the recruitment process.

What is the company culture like for the possible new recruit for July?

The company culture can greatly impact an individual's experience and satisfaction in a new job. It is important to research and understand the company's values, work environment, and communication style to determine if it is a good fit for the possible new recruit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Bwildered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
Replies