• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your School's Funds with a PC Fundraiser | Teacher-Led Initiative

In summary, a 12 year old daughter brought home three orders totaling $50 from other teachers after convincing them to do a PC fundraiser. The daughter said she would put 10% of product sales in their bank account if they brought us orders they initiated.
wcsis
Back in September we contacted daughter's school about possibly doing a fundraiser for the school. The person we were told to contact seemed totally disinterested and passed it off as being some other depts responsibility. We thanked them and let it go at that.

Yesterday my 12 yr old says, "my teacher is interested in seeing a catalog, I told her you sell PC". So this morning I sent her to school with a catalog not thinking much about it.

This afternoon she comes home with not 1 but 3 orders totaling aprox. $50. She also said she had to collect an order from two other's and then take the catalog to another teacher that asked to see it. :p

Tomorrow morning she is heading to school with a bright yellow folder with the following in it:

Fundraiser proposal letter
Why choose PC for fundraising info (thank you scott!)
What can we earn from PC Fundraiser sheet
A sheet describing the guest special of 20% off Stoneware for the month of Feb.
Outside order forms for February
An additional catalog

I think if maybe a teacher realizes they can do a fundraiser then maybe the idea coming from a teacher would get past the person we talked to back in Sept.

Seems the kid remembers my saying (6 months ago!) I would put 10% of product sales in their bank account if they brought us orders they initiated. :D I just think she wants to go to Toronto!

Could you please give me some info!!! I spoke with a lady last night about a fundraiser, and being new I'm trying to come up w/ a letter to send out, kind of a general letter to get possible leads!!
Thanks and good luck!

Here is the forms I use. I have tweaked them from what was on here based on one fundraiser I had that cost me more than I made... :grumpy:

Attachments

• CATALOG Show Fundraisers.doc
    34 KB · Views: 1,183
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-40 members - GENERIC.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 653
  • WHY CHOOSE PC - GENERIC.doc
    102.5 KB · Views: 403
A few pointers:1. Have a meeting with ALL parents who are interested in doing this. Don't just meet with a few people and hope the information gets passed on.
2. Have a CLEAR deadline with everyone. Since I didn't get to speak to all parents involved, some turned theirs in AFTER the deadline and got mad at ME because they were told the wrong information by others.
3. Try to get a list of who is going to collect orders so you can call to remind them a few days before the deadline. That was where the one I did was such a mess. I didn't have any clue who was doing it. I was told there was 25 parents for the Competition Team. Only 7 participated.
4. Make it VERY clear how much is donated by PC. Since some fundraisers for overpriced candles, wrapping paper, etc. are 50%, the 15% from PC looks like a small amount.Good luck!

Thanks for all the help!! Great Ideas!!

If it's a fundraiser you really believe in, or if you just really want to, you can donate some of your commission back -it is a very effective selling point and makes people want to participate more.

What is a "Possible Fundraiser?"

A "Possible Fundraiser" is an event where Pampered Chef partners with a non-profit organization to help them raise funds. This is done through the sale of our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

How does a "Possible Fundraiser" work?

The non-profit organization will promote the event to their supporters, who will then have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales will be donated to the organization as a fundraiser.

How much money can be raised through a "Possible Fundraiser?"

The amount of money raised will depend on the number of sales made during the event. Typically, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales as a fundraiser.

What types of organizations can participate in a "Possible Fundraiser?"

We partner with a variety of non-profit organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and community groups. As long as the organization is a legitimate non-profit, they are eligible to participate in a "Possible Fundraiser."

How can I get started with a "Possible Fundraiser?"

If you are interested in hosting a "Possible Fundraiser" for your organization, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • leshelman