• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opportunity for Collaboration: Joining Forces with a Former Consultant's Sister

Congratulations!Congratulations!!! Remember, 2 active lines, $750 in personal sales & $2,500 in Team Sales. If you hit that this month, you will be paid as a Team Leader in January and officially take the title Feb 1st. If you meet all of the Team Leader qualifications AND your personal sales are at least $1,250 for January, you'll start getting Home Office leads on Feb 8th! My HO Leads were (Nov) $625.10, (Dec) $904.00 and I'm already at $276.90 for January! Those sales really add up and help each month!!! :Dthanks so much for the info....it's really inspirational to keep
Mel92504
Gold Member
I did a show for a friend a few months back & she had expressed to me that her sister (a former consultant) was interested in starting back up again...of course I said great & contacted her sister! She had said that she was thinking about it again but wasn't sure what she wanted to do & when.

So fast forward to 2 days ago...I now have a show scheduled for their mother on the 20th of this month...& the sister calls & says that she thinks she's ready to sign again!!! She of course knew that her mom's show was coming up, so I offered her that show as her 1st show. She was a little hesitant "stealing" the show from me, but I told her that I would just be excited for her to get off to a great start, & besides, I would feel a little akward doing a show when her daughter, a consultant, was there?!?! So she says great, I'll go onto your website tomorrow & sign, then we'll do the show together.

She has yet to sign, which I'm not concerned about, but if for some reason she doesn't get signed before the show should I feel obligated to still do the show "with" her, & should I share my commission???

No, you're not obligated to share the show or your commission with her if she doesn't sign before the show. Keep in mind also, you may not see her agreement until Monday when HO opens and processes it. You could check in with her to see if she has done it yet, and ask her how she wants to set things up.

thanks...I actually just checked CC & she has officially signed!!!!!

So I guess she will be doing her mother's show afterall!!! I'm glad for her to get started!

I'm officially a team leader!!!!!!!!

Mel92504 said:
thanks...I actually just checked CC & she has officially signed!!!!!

So I guess she will be doing her mother's show afterall!!! I'm glad for her to get started!

I'm officially a team leader!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! Remember, 2 active lines, $750 in personal sales & $2,500 in Team Sales. If you hit that this month, you will be paid as a Team Leader in January and officially take the title Feb 1st. If you meet all of the Team Leader qualifications AND your personal sales are at least $1,250 for January, you'll start getting Home Office leads on Feb 8th! My HO Leads were (Nov) $625.10, (Dec) $904.00 and I'm already at $276.90 for January! Those sales really add up and help each month!!! :D

thanks so much for the info....it's really inspirational to keep myself going strong & to help motivate my fast growing team!!!!

1. What is a "Possible #2 Signing"?

A "Possible #2 Signing" is a term used in the Pampered Chef industry to refer to a potential new consultant who is considering joining the company by signing up under a current consultant's team.

2. How does the "Possible #2 Signing" process work?

The process begins when a current Pampered Chef consultant invites someone to join their team as a "Possible #2 Signing". The potential consultant will then be asked to attend a Pampered Chef party or event to learn more about the business opportunity and products. If they decide to join, they will sign up under the current consultant's team and the consultant will receive credit for their sign-up.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to invite a "Possible #2 Signing"?

Yes, only current Pampered Chef consultants are able to invite and sign up "Possible #2 Signings". If you are not a consultant but are interested in joining, you can reach out to a consultant in your area to learn more about the business opportunity.

4. Is there a limit to how many "Possible #2 Signings" I can have?

No, there is no limit to the number of "Possible #2 Signings" a consultant can have. However, it is important to make sure that each potential consultant is a good fit for the business and will be able to receive the necessary support and training to be successful.

5. Can I earn rewards for inviting "Possible #2 Signings"?

Yes, as a current consultant, you can earn rewards for inviting and signing up "Possible #2 Signings". These rewards may include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even cash bonuses. It is important to check with your upline or the company for specific details on current rewards programs for "Possible #2 Signings".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefheidi2003