• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible #2 signing

Mel92504

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
I did a show for a friend a few months back & she had expressed to me that her sister (a former consultant) was interested in starting back up again...of course I said great & contacted her sister! She had said that she was thinking about it again but wasn't sure what she wanted to do & when.

So fast forward to 2 days ago...I now have a show scheduled for their mother on the 20th of this month...& the sister calls & says that she thinks she's ready to sign again!!! She of course knew that her mom's show was coming up, so I offered her that show as her 1st show. She was a little hesitant "stealing" the show from me, but I told her that I would just be excited for her to get off to a great start, & besides, I would feel a little akward doing a show when her daughter, a consultant, was there?!?! So she says great, I'll go onto your website tomorrow & sign, then we'll do the show together.

She has yet to sign, which I'm not concerned about, but if for some reason she doesn't get signed before the show should I feel obligated to still do the show "with" her, & should I share my commission???

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
No, you're not obligated to share the show or your commission with her if she doesn't sign before the show. Keep in mind also, you may not see her agreement until Monday when HO opens and processes it. You could check in with her to see if she has done it yet, and ask her how she wants to set things up.

Mel92504

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
thanks...I actually just checked CC & she has officially signed!!!!!

So I guess she will be doing her mother's show afterall!!! I'm glad for her to get started!

I'm officially a team leader!!!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
thanks...I actually just checked CC & she has officially signed!!!!!

So I guess she will be doing her mother's show afterall!!! I'm glad for her to get started!

I'm officially a team leader!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Congratulations!!! Remember, 2 active lines, $750 in personal sales & $2,500 in Team Sales. If you hit that this month, you will be paid as a Team Leader in January and officially take the title Feb 1st. If you meet all of the Team Leader qualifications AND your personal sales are at least $1,250 for January, you'll start getting Home Office leads on Feb 8th! My HO Leads were (Nov) $625.10, (Dec) $904.00 and I'm already at $276.90 for January! Those sales really add up and help each month!!! :D

Mel92504

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
thanks so much for the info....it's really inspirational to keep myself going strong & to help motivate my fast growing team!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Misty Shehan
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views