• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your goals in this amazing company?

In summary, the goal of each of the participants is to achieve different goals. Carolyn wants to earn a trip to Toronto, Joy wants to get more bookings at her shows, and Pampered Chef wants to sell $1500 a month.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was thinking about this earlier as I was posting about possibly earning the trip to Toronto:

Who else is happy and excited to work for this wonderful company we work for? I know we are techinically self employed but PC offers us so much that, that the statement "You are in business for yourself but not by yourself" rings so true! One thing I've always remembered since I first started was that setting yourself goals to go by in the busienss will get your very far! So I thought that this would be a good time for us to share some of our goals. Where do you see yourself next month, the end of the year, next year or what ever?! Share that one goal that you are truely striving for - even if it's a little one! Those count too!

My BIG goal for now is to earn the Toronto trip! What an exciting thing to be able to say that I accomplished without working my finges to the bone to earn! I don't put every waking hour into this business but yet do less work than I do at my regular job and get rewarded so much more!!!

Fabulous! I appreciate some positive thinking. I earned my very first trip last year. Bronze Level Disney. You can make Toronto!! I am on my way to earning Silver Maui. I am about $16K away. But my real goal is to promote to Advance Director by May.

Attitude makes all the difference in the world. I love the products and recipes, I believe in the quality and the products and the mission statement of our company. I have already earned Maui and am working toward the gold level of Maui. That is not attained by complaining and poo-pooing.

dannyzmom said:
Attitude makes all the difference in the world. I love the products and recipes, I believe in the quality and the products and the mission statement of our company. I have already earned Maui and am working toward the gold level of Maui. That is not attained by complaining and poo-pooing.

Carolyn, you are SO RIGHT. I've been sick to death of hearing nothing but complaints about everything! Negativity will get you NOWHERE!
If you don't like it, then find something else to put your energy in instead of bringing everyone down!
I LOVE PC and everything they have to offer! Anything that keeps me from getting a "real" job and keeps me at home for the last 6 yrs to raise my daughter deserves respect!

Well said, everyone!!!! My goal is to get more bookings at my next show. Very simple and basic but haven't yet mastered the art. I hope I get better in time.

iteachncook said:
Well said, everyone!!!! My goal is to get more bookings at my next show. Very simple and basic but haven't yet mastered the art. I hope I get better in time.

Joy, just share your love of the products and make sure your guests know HOW they can get the products at a great discount (along with fun and food and friends) - use the Booking Slide...and BE EXCITED...you'll then get lots of bookings :)

dannyzmom said:
Joy, just share your love of the products and make sure your guests know HOW they can get the products at a great discount (along with fun and food and friends) - use the Booking Slide...and BE EXCITED...you'll then get lots of bookings :)

Thank you...I will definitely plan on doing that.

Thanks for starting this thread.My goal is to get to $15,000 in career sales by the end of this calendar year. Last time I checked I was $2,400 away. That's about $600 in sales every month, a stretch for me but certainly not impossible.The trips are GREAT and those selling and recruiting at the level to achieve them deserve them. I personally don't believe that's an attainable goal for me, but that's OK. Pampered Chef STILL sent me on a trip this summer ... I used commission from a big show to visit family and see the sights in Colorado.

My goal is $1500 in sales every month. But, I have 6 shows on my calendar in October so hopefully I can get double that in October!!! and build on that for November!!!

iteachncook said:
Thank you...I will definitely plan on doing that.

I am looking forward to seeing your posts about all your bookings!!!

I have loved everything about my adventure thus far. I love being accountable to myself and knowing what I put in is what I get....if I work the biz, I get work and if I do nothing, yup I get nothing. I think we all have lulls and frustration, but it's not only true to PC....this is by far the easiest job and the most rewarding job I've ever had. I don't have to deal with coworkers that annoy me, I don't have to deal with bosses....instead I choose who to work with. I don't have to ask if I can have some time off and I don't have to worry about performance reviews.

I have had months that have been insane, but again because I chose to.

My goal is to earn Toronto and be SD by July 2010.

I love this job and I love the challenge of always trying to become better at what I'm doing. And I love reading on CS! Spend way too much time here (so one goal should be to better monitor and restrict my time on this board! :) )
My goals:
- become better at host coaching - when I try to host-coach 'by-the-book', I feel so artificial, but when I just 'wing it', I don't always get the greatest results.
- recruit some of the awesome people I've met that would be great in this business, and who would really enjoy it. I didn't start this business thinking I'd even want to recruit anyone, but now I do, and am not really sure how to help people to move from 'thinking about it' to actually signing up.
- start doing full-service checkouts, at least most of the time. I'm so bad at this... I need to prepare better (like bring along recruiting material so I can be prepared to talk about it, and remember to give people a recipe card)
- do 4 shows a month consistently so that I don't get out of practice.Wow... I've never actually written down my goals before - it's really helpful to put these thoughts into words! Thanks for starting this thread!

dannyzmom said:
I am looking forward to seeing your posts about all your bookings!!!
I will keep you posted. I'm going to Director Express down in West Palm tomorrow! I am excited about that.

Update... I'm so excited about this one little step forward on one of my goals that I had to share!In Canada we just got the info about the October recruiting special today (I didn't know if it would be the same as the US one), and when I saw that the forged carving set was one of the options, I decided to call one of my fabulous customers who really wants the carving set. She has a party booked in November, but would be a fabulous consultant, so I thought I'd take a flying leap and just call her to let her know about this promotion (just in case she'd be interested). I had talked to her previously about the business, so it wasn't entirely out of the blue, but she is definitely somewhat interested, and had some really good questions, and said she'd think about it.What floored me is that she really seemed thankful and honored that I thought about calling her with this info...

Lorraine,

Awesome goals and totally attainable! You'll see it easier to work now that they have been listed...with direction, it's easier to get where you want to go. :D

Congrats on making that phone call! And I love that she was not only receptive, but thankful. As you offer the services that the people can use and benefit, you'll see that reaction more often! Here's to having a new teammember soon!

dannyzmom said:

I'm with genius. I just earned Maui and looked at my points.. gold level is soo easily attainable. It is my goal and I am taking action steps toward it. Mostly so I can hang out with Carolyn.. :D.. but the other aspects of the trip are sooo exciting too!

Way to go everyone!!! Great goals - now reach for them!

My goal is to begin living my life again. To use the tools I have to get a paycheck. And to be able to hold my head up in pride that I did something for myself instead of wallowing in my pity.

My goal is to figure out how to get my business out of the hole of doom that its in before I'm out of business. Since I have no shows this month its pretty close to that. I hope to get bookings again so that I can actually get a worthwhile paycheck and remember why I loved my business. Once I get there then I will work on getting my Director status back and work on the rest of the goals such as implementing the wonderful things I just learned at New Director Academy. Hoping a weekend away with Nancy Jo Ryan this week at our Exec retreat will help me find some mojo again. One step at a time.

1. How can positive thinking help me achieve my goals?

Positive thinking allows you to focus on the potential for success rather than dwelling on potential obstacles. This mindset can help you stay motivated and take action towards achieving your goals.

2. How can I maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges?

One way to maintain a positive attitude is to reframe challenges as opportunities for growth and learning. It's also helpful to practice gratitude and surround yourself with supportive and encouraging people.

3. How do I set realistic and achievable goals?

Setting SMART goals is a helpful way to ensure your goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-based. It's also important to break your goals down into smaller, manageable steps.

4. What role does visualization play in achieving goals?

Visualization can be a powerful tool for achieving goals. By visualizing yourself already achieving your goal, you can increase motivation and belief in yourself, making it more likely that you will take the necessary actions to make it a reality.

5. How can I stay motivated and positive when progress is slow?

It's important to celebrate small wins and progress towards your goals, even if it's not as fast as you'd like. Reminding yourself of your why and the end goal can also help keep you motivated. Practicing self-care and taking breaks when needed can also help maintain a positive mindset.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
mountainmama74