• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying a DCB on Pork Tenderloin? Wheat-Free Rubs to Try

In summary, a DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a ceramic dish that can be used in the microwave or oven to cook delicious and tender meals by sealing in moisture and flavors. To cook pork tenderloin in a DCB, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, place the tenderloin in the dish, season with a wheat-free rub, and cook for 25-30 minutes. The benefits of using a DCB include reduced cooking time, no need for added oils or fats, and safety of the ceramic material. Tips for using a DCB for cooking pork tenderloin include preheating the dish, using a meat thermometer, and letting the pork rest before serving.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Pork Tenderloin is on sale this week and I would like to try the microwave DCB, but our BBQ rub has wheat :( Does anyone use any other rubs on Pork Tenderloin?

my absolute FAVORITE is the citrus and basil rub... don't know about wheat in that one though. It's SO good on the pork loin!!!

The garlic & herb would be good, so would italian or southwest or fennel & herb. My guess is just about any of our seasonings would be good!

What is a DCB?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a ceramic dish used for cooking in the microwave or oven. It helps to seal in moisture and flavors for delicious and tender meals.

How do I use a DCB to cook pork tenderloin?

To cook pork tenderloin in a DCB, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the tenderloin in the DCB and season it with your preferred rub. Cover the DCB with the lid and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use a wheat-free rub on pork tenderloin?

Yes, there are many wheat-free rub options available that are perfect for pork tenderloin. Some popular options include garlic and herb rub, lemon pepper rub, and Cajun rub. Just make sure to check the ingredient list before purchasing to ensure it is wheat-free.

What are the benefits of using a DCB for cooking pork tenderloin?

Using a DCB for cooking pork tenderloin helps to seal in moisture and flavors, resulting in a tender and flavorful dish. It also reduces cooking time and eliminates the need for added oils or fats. Plus, the ceramic material of the DCB is safe and non-toxic for cooking.

Are there any tips for using a DCB to cook pork tenderloin?

Yes, here are a few tips to ensure a successful pork tenderloin cooked in a DCB:

• Always preheat the DCB before adding the pork tenderloin.
  • Season the pork tenderloin with your preferred rub before placing it in the DCB.
  • Make sure the pork tenderloin is not touching the sides of the DCB to ensure even cooking.
  • Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork to ensure it is fully cooked.
  • Let the pork tenderloin rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • augmommychef