• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Oven-Baked Pork Tenderloin Recipe | Tips for Slow-Cooking Success

In summary, the conversation is about using oven alternatives for Pampered Chef's microwavable dishes. The person is asking for pointers on cooking pork tenderloin slowly in the oven and someone else shares their experience with using Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker for a similar dish. The expert then suggests using Pampered Chef's Stoneware Collection or Deep Covered Baker for slow cooking in the oven and adding vegetables for a one-pan meal.
jkerr
I have a question. I was told that PC offered oven alternatives to their microwavable dishes. I have not located that yet..... so here I am! I am making Pork Tenderloin tonight and I would like to make it in the oven, cooking slowly for several hours. Anyone tried this? Can offer pointers? Is it a no-go?? LOL!!! Thanks so much from a newbie!

I would like to know the answer to this too. My daughter was just asking about this the other day. (Unfortunately, we are corn fed midwesterners who are still a little skeptical about eating food cooked in the microwave, lol). Please, no one take this the wrong way, I cook food in the microwave for my shows, but I haven't sold my whole family on the "we CAN have good food made in the microwave" idea quite yet. :)

I'd probably cook it at 350 degrees and check after 90 minutes or so to see if internal temp is close to 160..I'm just thinking about doing it the same as if I were cooking in a different dish, but considering that perhaps the baking quality of the DCB might change cooking time

I just did this last night. I started with a FROZEN pork roast in my DCB. I put it in a cold oven at 250, after a few hours, I turned it up to 325. About an hour later I put in carrots & potatoes and turned it up to 425 for another hour. I believe I used the moroccan rub this time. YUMMY!!!

Hi there! Yes, Pampered Chef does offer oven alternatives to our microwavable dishes. We have a variety of bakeware and cookware that can be used in the oven, including our Stoneware Collection and our stainless steel cookware. For your pork tenderloin, I would recommend using our Stoneware Rectangular Baker or our Deep Covered Baker for slow cooking in the oven. Both of these options will help keep the meat moist and tender. You can also add some vegetables to the dish for a one-pan meal. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is the best way to cook pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker?

The best way to cook pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the seasoned pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker and cover with the lid. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.

Can I use frozen pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use frozen pork tenderloin in the Deep Covered Baker. However, it is recommended to thaw the pork tenderloin before cooking for more even and consistent cooking.

How do I season pork tenderloin for cooking in the Deep Covered Baker?

You can season pork tenderloin with your preferred rub or marinade. Some popular options include a simple salt and pepper seasoning, a garlic herb rub, or a honey mustard marinade. Make sure to coat the entire pork tenderloin evenly for the best flavor.

What size of pork tenderloin should I use in the Deep Covered Baker?

A 1.5-2 pound pork tenderloin is recommended for cooking in the Deep Covered Baker. This size will fit comfortably in the dish and cook evenly.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook other types of meat besides pork tenderloin?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is versatile and can be used to cook other types of meat such as chicken breasts, beef roasts, and fish fillets. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies