• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Beauty of Porche Gardening with These Expert Tips!

In summary, KG found a prototype of a below-grade garage that uses hydraulics to raise and lower cars. He also plugs his own thread with a shameless plug for Toxel.com. Finally, he says that he will be up there with all of you guys once he finds himself.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I wanted to try and grow a Porche like this guy…

963d2c15.jpg

…but I found I couldn't a Ford it.

I soooooo wish I had your witty sense of humor! Thanks for my morning crack up!

First thing I thought when I saw the title was...Heck Ya! I'll take a Porche in my garden...YIPPEE! Nice photo!

LMAO I love it!!

There's an old blonde joke (the joke is old, not the blonde) about painting the porch but we'll skip it for now.My house has a front porche and a back porche but I don't think Ferdinand had anything to do with the design.

Ah! Thanks for making a parody of my thread!

My pleasure - just one more service I graciously provide around here! :)(And thanks for inspiring it!)

Your welcome on that!

Yep, you know you've arrived when TKG does a parody of your thread.

KG, where do you find these pictures?? I'm really hoping you Photo-shopped this one, or that would be a horrible waste of a beautiful car.

Actually, it's a prototype of a below-grade garage. It uses hydraulics to raise and lower the car.You can see it here at Toxel.com, a site dedicated to design.

Shameless plug alert!
mountainmama74 said:
I soooooo wish I had your witty sense of humor! Thanks for my morning crack up!
Dutchess said:
LMAO I love it!!
pampchefsarah said:
Yep, you know you've arrived when TKG does a parody of your thread.KG, where do you find these pictures?? I'm really hoping you Photo-shopped this one, or that would be a horrible waste of a beautiful car.
If you like this nonsense, click on that little green icon
the_kitchen_guy-albums-bucket-picture1729-reputation-icon.gif
next to the post in my profile panel. I created an informational post about it on the Hitchhiker's Guide thread. (You can do that with any post you like, not just mine. ;))

I need someone to thank me more so I can get a green rectangle! Also need to post more so I can hit 10,000 soon! Oh all the wasted time at work :)

wadesgirl said:
I need someone to thank me more so I can get a green rectangle! Also need to post more so I can hit 10,000 soon! Oh all the wasted time at work :)

Oh, oh, another…

postslut.jpg

…in the making.

wadesgirl said:

Is your reputation activated/turned on?

I wonder if I have to use fertilizer blended with 10% ethanol to make a Porche grow?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Oh, oh, another…

postslut.jpg

…in the making.
Yup I'll be up there with all you guys!

Barry Carlton said:
Is your reputation activated/turned on?
Yah I got it figured out.

Well, here I am in Iowa and I haven't heard any explosions yet, so you must not have found me yet.

What is porch gardening?

Porch gardening is the practice of growing plants, herbs, or vegetables on a porch or other outdoor space. It is a great way to bring nature into small or urban living spaces and can be a fun and rewarding hobby.

What are some benefits of porch gardening?

Porche gardening has many benefits, including providing fresh herbs and vegetables for cooking, adding beauty and greenery to your porch, and promoting relaxation and stress relief through gardening activities.

What are some tips for successful porch gardening?

Some tips for successful porch gardening include choosing plants that thrive in your climate and porch environment, using containers with proper drainage, providing adequate sunlight and water, and regularly fertilizing and pruning your plants.

How can I get started with porch gardening?

To get started with porch gardening, you can begin by researching the types of plants that will grow well on your porch and gathering necessary materials such as containers, soil, and gardening tools. You can also attend workshops or classes to learn more about porch gardening techniques.

What are some common mistakes to avoid in porch gardening?

Some common mistakes to avoid in porch gardening include over or under-watering your plants, choosing plants that are not suitable for your porch's lighting or climate, and not providing enough space for plants to grow. It is also important to regularly check for pests and diseases and address them promptly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies