• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PoPampered Cheforn in Micro-Cooker?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Popcorn in Micro-Cooker is a convenient and healthy option for popping popcorn in the microwave. It can make up to 10 cups of popcorn and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Toppings and seasonings can also be added before or after cooking. Simply add 1/4 cup of kernels and microwave for 2-3 minutes for delicious popcorn.
Patty Davis
Does anyone know if you can cook regular popcorn in the large microcooker and if so, how?

I would say no, because our micro-cookers let steam out. Plus, the U&C says to be very careful with heating oil in them.

I would say no too.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Popcorn in Micro-Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Popcorn in Micro-Cooker is designed to make popping popcorn quick and easy in the microwave. It eliminates the need for oil or butter, making it a healthier option.

2. How do I use the Popcorn in Micro-Cooker?

To use the Popcorn in Micro-Cooker, simply add 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels and place the lid on top. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until there is a 2-3 second pause between pops. Carefully remove from the microwave using the handles and enjoy!

3. Can I add toppings or seasonings to the popcorn while it's cooking?

Yes, you can add toppings or seasonings to the popcorn before or after cooking. Just be sure to mix them in well before serving.

4. Is the Popcorn in Micro-Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Popcorn in Micro-Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to wash it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

5. How much popcorn does the Popcorn in Micro-Cooker make?

The Popcorn in Micro-Cooker can make up to 10 cups of popped popcorn, depending on the type of kernels used and the microwave wattage. It is recommended to use 1/4 cup of kernels for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcmissyfee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies