• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for a Pool Party Show - Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation was about ideas for a pool party show and non-cooking recipes. Suggestions included the Strawberry Spinach Salad, Seven Layer Salad Squares, Berries and Cream Wonton Cups, and a sip and dip show. The consultant also recommended searching for pool and margarita shows for more ideas. The recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad was provided and found in the Casual Cooking Cookbook.
acherry
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of some ideas for a pool party show...recipes where I don't have to use the Hostess oven or microwave but can prepare in front of everyone at the show...any non-cooking ideas??
Much appreciate your help!
Cheers,
Angela

Three words...Strawberry Spinach Salad! Only heating use is for the microwave to toast almonds...which can be optional! It's a big hit at my shows, and I love it!

What a fun idea! It makes me wish I had a pool. :) There are some fun appetizers where you pre bake the crust like the Seven Layer Salad Squares. Or the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups. You could just do a sip and dip show with all our yummy dips and show some garnishing techniques. Or do that 10 minute demo with a potato and all the tools.

I'm sure there are more ideas out there!

Do a search for pool, and for the margarita shows. They make great pool party ideas too.

Thanks!! :d

acherry said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of some ideas for a pool party show...recipes where I don't have to use the Hostess oven or microwave but can prepare in front of everyone at the show...any non-cooking ideas??
Much appreciate your help!
Cheers,
Angela

Go to consultant's corner and do a search under recipes. You can choose no bake recipes as a sort. That might give you some ideas.

Where do I find this recipe
chefbilyeu said:
Three words...Strawberry Spinach Salad! Only heating use is for the microwave to toast almonds...which can be optional! It's a big hit at my shows, and I love it!

I have not seen this recipe. I LOVE strawberries and spinach salad. Where can I find this recipe?

The Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe is in the Casual Cooking Cookbook, but I've also included the file here...I love it! Enjoy!

Attachments

• Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 368
Thanks!Thanks for the recipe. Sounds yummy and so simple

1. What type of recipes should I make for a pool party show?

When planning a pool party show, it's important to choose recipes that are both refreshing and easy to prepare. Some popular options include fruit skewers, grilled vegetables, and chilled dips. You can also showcase Pampered Chef products by making recipes that utilize our kitchen tools, such as a salsa made in the Quick Slice or a frozen drink made in the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. How can I make the decorations for a pool party show?

Decorations for a pool party show should be fun and colorful. You can create a tropical theme with inflatable palm trees, beach balls, and paper lanterns. You can also use fruit, such as watermelon or pineapples, as centerpieces. Don't forget to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your decorations, such as using our serving platters to display snacks or our drink pitchers for refreshing beverages.

3. What are some games or activities I can include in a pool party show?

Games and activities are a great way to keep guests engaged and entertained at a pool party show. You can set up a water balloon toss or a relay race using our Quick-Stir Pitcher. You can also have a blind taste test using our Serrated Peeler to see who can identify different fruits the fastest. Another idea is to have a recipe contest where guests can submit their own pool party recipes made with Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I make the pool party show interactive for guests?

Making the pool party show interactive is key to getting guests excited about the products and recipes. You can involve guests by having them help with food preparation, such as chopping vegetables or assembling kabobs. You can also have them participate in product demonstrations, such as using our Mandoline to slice cucumbers for a salad. Additionally, you can have guests play games or answer trivia questions about the products and recipes.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful pool party show?

To host a successful pool party show, it's important to plan ahead and be organized. Make sure to have all the necessary ingredients and products on hand before the party begins. Also, set up a designated area for guests to gather and socialize, such as a shaded patio or deck. Be sure to engage with guests and showcase the products and recipes in a fun and informative way. And don't forget to have plenty of sunscreen and towels available for guests to use at the pool!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msinnard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msinnard
  • Nfldfran