1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Pool Party Show

Tags:
  1. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of some ideas for a pool party show...recipes where I don't have to use the Hostess oven or microwave but can prepare in front of everyone at the show...any non-cooking ideas??
    Much appreciate your help!
    Cheers,
    Angela

Aug 4, 2005
  2. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Three words...Strawberry Spinach Salad! Only heating use is for the microwave to toast almonds...which can be optional! It's a big hit at my shows, and I love it!

Aug 4, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

What a fun idea! It makes me wish I had a pool. :) There are some fun appetizers where you pre bake the crust like the Seven Layer Salad Squares. Or the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups. You could just do a sip and dip show with all our yummy dips and show some garnishing techniques. Or do that 10 minute demo with a potato and all the tools.

I'm sure there are more ideas out there!

4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Do a search for pool, and for the margarita shows. They make great pool party ideas too.

Aug 4, 2005
  5. acherry

acherry Member Gold Member

Thanks!! :d

Aug 5, 2005
  6. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Go to consultant's corner and do a search under recipes. You can choose no bake recipes as a sort. That might give you some ideas.

7. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Where do I find this recipe

I have not seen this recipe. I LOVE strawberries and spinach salad. Where can I find this recipe?

Aug 5, 2005
  8. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

The Strawberry Spinach Salad recipe is in the Casual Cooking Cookbook, but I've also included the file here...I love it! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Aug 6, 2005
  9. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks!

Thanks for the recipe. Sounds yummy and so simple

Aug 6, 2005
Have something to add?