• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe?

In summary, "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" is a versatile and convenient serving piece from Pampered Chef that keeps food chilled for extended periods of time. It is best used for cold foods and is dishwasher safe, with dimensions of 10 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height.
pampered1224
Silver Member
With gas prices soring to $4.35 a gallon in 2008, and Chillzanne being well, 99% oil base plastics and also in liquid forms, will we get it back with a drop in oil prices? Even though they expect gas prices to hit $3.50 a gallon by September! I can not tell you how many people wanted the Chillzanne stuff AFTER we got rid of it. (The only problem I have is that now they WILL NOT book to get it in June!) I mean, GEEZ!

I don't think we'll see it in this catalog. The Fall products would have been already established/planned last year. And the Chillzanne pieces are really more of a warm-weather item. We know they can be used all year, but people think of them more for summer. So I think if they or an equivalent do come back to the line, it'll be for Spring.

Yup, I agree with Ann!

What is "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe?"

"Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" is a versatile serving piece from Pampered Chef. It is made of a unique material that keeps food chilled for extended periods of time, making it perfect for outdoor gatherings or parties.

How do I use "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe?"

To use "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe," simply place the piece in the freezer for a few hours before serving. Once chilled, it can be used to serve cold foods such as dips, fruits, and salads. It can also be used to keep pre-chilled dishes cold on the table during a meal.

Is "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with mild soap and water to prolong its lifespan.

Can I use "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" for hot foods?

No, "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" is not suitable for hot foods. It is designed specifically for keeping cold foods chilled.

What are the dimensions of "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe?"

The dimensions of "Ponder This - Chillzanne Maybe" are 10 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it perfect for serving a variety of cold dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg