• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

John McCain & Barack Obama - Political Roast: Watch & Laugh!

In summary, a link to the Political Roast between McCain and Obama was shared. Both speeches were deemed to be funny, with McCain being praised for his humor and Obama being slightly more rigid. The conversation then shifted to a $30,000 a plate dinner that Obama had with Barbara Streisand and a rally with Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen, with the cost of the events being brought into question. The conversation concludes with a mention of wishing to have $30,000 to spend on dinner and a light-hearted comment about wanting $30 for dinner.
PamperedCaniac
Not sure if this has been posted... did not see it when I did a search!

However if anyone missed the Polictical Roast between McCain and Obama here is the link! It was TOO FUNNY!!!

I know I am a McCain fan but his speech was FUNNY! He has great writers!

YouTube - John McCain - Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner

Forgot the ending of McCains! FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4lvW1igdw&feature=related

Obama's speech was funny too though!!

YouTube - Obama Roasts McCain at Al Smith Dinner

Last edited:
I'm only partially through McCain's right now - that is hilarious!

Obama's is funny too...he is a little more rigid though...I wish he could have relaxed more, it would have been even MORE hilarious!

janetupnorth said:
Obama's is funny too...he is a little more rigid though...I wish he could have relaxed more, it would have been even MORE hilarious!

I just added the ending of McCains and that is FUNNY!!!!

Is that the $30,000 a plate thing they were showing on TV yesterday?

Sorry, I wanted to post this somewhere where many people would see it, and I really need to get out of here fast. I don't mean to hijack. Gotta go. Have fun with the discussions.

DEAR 44: Sign the Petition to the Next President

We have only two weeks until Election Day, and on November 4th, we will elect the 44th President of the United States.

Will the next President favor policies that encourage job creation, lower energy prices and prosperity?

Or will he take the road of higher taxes, higher energy prices, more regulation, more litigation and more Union corruption?

Make your voice heard - sign the "Dear 44" petition to tell Sens. Obama and McCain that you want a President who supports your pro-growth agenda.

With the economy in crisis, it is more important than ever to have a President who understands the importance of American employers and the value of American workers.

In the coming weeks, we will forward the "Dear 44" petition to both Presidential candidates to ensure that your voices are heard from the very beginning of the next administration.

Sign it here:http://www.friendsoftheuschamber.com/takeaction/index.cfm?ID=211

Hathery said:
Is that the $30,000 a plate thing they were showing on TV yesterday?

Not sure about that? I know Obama had a $30,000 a plate dinner with Barbara Streisand about a month ago in Hollywood. So that might of been brought up again yesterday and Obama had some type of "rally" yesterday with Billy Joel and Bruce Springstein but I am not sure about the cost of that though.

Most likely, because they raised 3 million bucks.

PamperedCaniac said:
Not sure about that? I know Obama had a $30,000 a plate dinner with Barbara Streisand about a month ago in Hollywood. So that might of been brought up again yesterday and Obama had some type of "rally" yesterday with Billy Joel and Bruce Springstein but I am not sure about the cost of that though.

You're right; I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of. I wish I had $30k to spend on dinner! haha.

Hathery said:
You're right; I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of. I wish I had $30k to spend on dinner! haha.

Sometimes I would like $30 to just spend on dinner! LOL

PamperedCaniac said:
Sometimes I would like $30 to just spend on dinner! LOL

No kidding! This week has been that sort of week for me!

1. What is the "Political Roast" video featuring John McCain and Barack Obama?

The "Political Roast" video is a satirical sketch featuring Senator John McCain and Senator Barack Obama engaging in a comedic roast of each other. It was created as a lighthearted way to poke fun at the two politicians during the 2008 Presidential election.

2. Where can I watch the "Political Roast" video?

The "Political Roast" video can be found on various video streaming platforms, such as YouTube and Vimeo. It can also be found on the official website for the Pampered Chef company.

3. Is the "Political Roast" video appropriate for all ages?

While the "Political Roast" video does contain some mild humor and political jokes, it is generally considered appropriate for all ages. However, parental discretion is always advised.

4. Who wrote and directed the "Political Roast" video?

The "Political Roast" video was written and directed by a team of writers and directors from the Pampered Chef company, with input and approval from both the McCain and Obama campaigns.

5. Can I share the "Political Roast" video on social media?

Yes, the "Political Roast" video is meant to be shared and enjoyed by as many people as possible. You can share it on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or simply send the link to your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Hathery
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies