• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ways to earn points for Weight Watchers cookbooks?

In summary, "Points for Weight Watchers" is a system designed by Weight Watchers to help individuals track their food intake and make healthier choices. Members are given a daily points allowance based on their weight, age, and activity level, and they can earn extra points for exercise. There is also a list of over 200 zero point foods and a focus on balance and moderation when it comes to enjoying treats. The goal is to stay within your points allowance and make mindful food choices to reach your weight loss goals.
ckmom002
i was needing points for the following cookbooks
stoneware inspirations
its good for you
all the best

weight watches pointsHere is the break down for weight watcher points.

Attachments

• weight watcher points.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 471
Thank you so much for posting that. It will come in handy for me, and I have a WW show in January

Your welcome!! You just gotta love this site! I sure do! :)

Hi there,I'm so glad to hear that you are interested in the Stoneware Inspirations, It's Good for You, and All the Best cookbooks! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you earn points towards these cookbooks.There are a few different ways you can earn points towards these cookbooks. First, you can host a Pampered Chef party. By hosting a party, you can earn free products and points towards any cookbook of your choice. Plus, it's a great way to get together with friends and family and learn some new recipes and kitchen tips.Another way to earn points is by joining my Pampered Chef team as a consultant. Not only will you have the opportunity to earn points towards these cookbooks, but you'll also have access to discounts and other perks as a consultant.I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions. I would be happy to assist you in earning points towards these cookbooks.Best,

1. What are "Points for Weight Watchers" and how do they work?

"Points for Weight Watchers" is a system designed by Weight Watchers to help individuals track their food intake and make healthier choices. Each food is assigned a certain number of points based on its nutritional value, and members are given a daily points allowance based on their weight, age, and activity level. The goal is to stay within your points allowance and make mindful food choices to reach your weight loss goals.

2. How do I calculate my daily points allowance?

Your daily points allowance is based on your weight, age, and activity level. You can calculate it using the Weight Watchers app or by using the formula provided by Weight Watchers: (weight in pounds/10) + (height in inches/10) - (age/5) + (5 for females, 0 for males). This number is then adjusted based on your activity level to give you your daily points allowance.

3. Can I earn extra points for exercise?

Yes, you can earn extra points for exercise. Weight Watchers has a system in place where you can track your activity and earn FitPoints. These FitPoints can then be converted into extra points that can be used towards your daily points allowance. This encourages members to be more active and find fun ways to incorporate exercise into their daily routine.

4. Are there certain foods that have zero points?

Yes, Weight Watchers has a list of over 200 zero point foods that do not count towards your daily points allowance. These include most fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and some other healthy options. This encourages members to choose healthier, more nutrient-dense foods without having to worry about tracking their points.

5. Can I still enjoy my favorite treats while following the "Points for Weight Watchers" system?

Yes, Weight Watchers believes in balance and moderation. While it is important to make healthier food choices, you can still enjoy your favorite treats in moderation. The key is to track your points and make sure you are staying within your daily points allowance. Weight Watchers also offers tips and recipes for healthier versions of your favorite treats, so you can still indulge without going over your points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • jennmarques
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies