• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Points! (10670 Doubled) and a New Consultant on 2/28...Went to

In summary, "Points!" are a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that can be earned through sales, milestones, training, and recruitment. They can be redeemed for products, business supplies, and trips by logging into your account and browsing the rewards section. "Points!" are non-transferable, but can be used to purchase gifts for other consultants. If you leave Pampered Chef, your "Points!" will expire. There is no limit to how many "Points!" you can earn, so keep working hard to accumulate more rewards.
ChefCKHall
POINTS! (10670 doubled) AND a new consultant on 2/28...

Went to Spring Launch..make that 24340 POINTS when she qualifies!

FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN...I am gonna get there!

Re: 21340!!WOW! I thought you were looking for a zip code! LOL This is MUCH better!

Re: 21340!!You amaze me. I love to read your posts. You are so motivating.

Re: 21340!!
pcsharon1 said:
WOW! I thought you were looking for a zip code! LOL This is MUCH better!

HAHA..that is what I first thought when I read the title of the thread.

Re: 21340!!Plus all your new people joining next month!! Way to go!

Re: 21340!!Congrats on your successful February. I enjoyed seeing your write up on CN and being able to put a face to ChefCKHall.

Re: 21340!!AWESOME!! Way to go!! :)

Re: 21340!!WAHOO! Was waiting to "hear" the numbers...knew by the title what it was...

YOU GO GIRL!

Re: 21340!!That's phenomenal! Congratulations!

1. What are "Points!" and how do they work?

"Points!" are a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. Every time you make a sale or reach a milestone in your business, you earn points that can be redeemed for products, business supplies, and even trips! Points can also be earned through activities like attending training sessions and recruiting new consultants.

2. How do I redeem my "Points!" for rewards?

To redeem your "Points!", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Points!" section. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which ones you would like to redeem. Your rewards will then be shipped to you free of charge!

3. Can I transfer my "Points!" to another consultant?

No, "Points!" are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them. However, you can use your "Points!" to purchase products or supplies that you can then give as gifts to other consultants.

4. What happens to my "Points!" if I leave Pampered Chef?

If you decide to leave Pampered Chef, your "Points!" will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them. We encourage you to use your "Points!" before leaving the company to make the most of your rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how many "Points!" I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many "Points!" you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. The more you sell and the more active you are in your business, the more "Points!" you can accumulate. So keep working hard and watch your "Points!" balance grow!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders