• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Discovering Pointless Websites: A Fun and Addictive Online Adventure

In summary, the website listed in the conversation is devoted to finding useless websites. It is also linked to a website that finds the most useless websites. The conversation discusses the site and the author's favorite useless websites.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
No, not this one!

I was cruising the web the other day, looking for something else (of course) when I came across a site dedicated to listing all the pointless websites on the Internet. I realized that such a website would need a lot of bandwidth, but on further review, these folks go out of their way to find the truly useless websites in the world, not just the crummy ones that no one really gives a rip about anyway.

One of them listed is actually kinda fun - it tests your powers of observation.

Spot the Difference

Remember the "Can you see the differences in these photos?" games we had as kids? Well, that's a modern version of it. If you can find the four differences in the photographs, you can go on to play the Explorer Game, but be warned, it's addicting. (I completed the pyramid, through the black level, once I got hooked on it.)

You'll also notice the link on the left to Pointless Sites, dedicated to finding the most useless sites on the web. Like, a site to make your own cereal box, a link to the toaster museum (yes, a toaster museum, it's for real) 474 Things to Do When You're Bored, or a website that turns your expensive computer into a typewriter.

Have fun!

I just found a recipe for BACON PIE!!!This artery-clogging specialty appeared in a 1942 magazine ad for Swift Premium bacon - you can guess what brand is specified in the recipe.I'll post it if anyone is interested.MMMMMMmmmmmm - BACON!

KG- are you bored? ;)

I'm hooked

Love the yoda one now. It's kind of a nice stress reliever. Just pound the heck out of the keyboard. LOL!

Nah, it's all part of my relentless search to bring the Cheffers hard-hitting news and websites of great value.
rolleye0001.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, just easily amused.

:D

Not online on a website, but we were on Skype with my parents earlier today. I was using the kids' Christmas presents to entertain myself: I was making Woody, Buzz, and all the toy animals peek into the camera. Found myself highly amused by doing this.

Go Noora!

Okay KG, finally finished the pyramid. I kept getting distracted by the kids & having to quit for family functions & such ... but scored okay I guess considering the number of interruptions where I had to put down my computer in the middle of a test.

- All Levels Completed -

You are a
Spot The Difference
!!! MASTER PLAYER !!!

You have:
12 Gold speeds
18 Silver speeds
48 Bronze speeds

It IS addicting, isn't it? Here's my results, it appears you're faster than I am.
- All Levels Completed -

You are a
Spot The Difference
!!! MASTER PLAYER !!!

You have:
5 Gold speeds
16 Silver speeds
57 Bronze speeds

Last edited:
I was really good at everything except the actual photographs. Those drove me nuts!

- All Levels Completed -

You are a
Spot The Difference
!!! MASTER PLAYER !!!

You have:
17 Gold speeds
20 Silver speeds
41 Bronze speeds

Not all of the photos are so bad, I didn't like the [subject deleted to not issue any spoilers.]Those who haven't tried it are scratching their heads, wondering what in blazes we're talking about! :)

James Koehnline is an artist who has a display of several animated gif that you could use as a background - but I wouldn't - these are either hypnotic or cause motion sickness.Animated GIFs

My favorite useless sites are:AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
http://www.notalwaysright.com
http://www.notalwaysromantic.com
Cake Wrecks - Home
http://www.iyamlol.comI check these sites every single day. It's one of the ways I start my day with a smile.

raebates said:
My favorite useless sites are:

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
http://www.notalwaysright.com
http://www.notalwaysromantic.com
Cake Wrecks - Home
http://www.iyamlol.com

I check these sites every single day. It's one of the ways I start my day with a smile.

Ok...can I just say the "Funny & stupid customer stories" really explains ALOT about this country!!! gracious that is sad....the "Please Placebo Me" and "More than you Bargained 4"...yikes.

The rest are quite funny though.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here's one that isn't quite as useless as it is very interesting.

How Secure is Your Password?

(And I LOVE Cake Wrecks!)

How do you know they aren't grabbing your password and then trying to use it on sites? ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I dare you to give this link to your boss!

Page Tutor

Somewhat unrelated, but pagetutor.com is where I learned HTML, many moons ago.

1. What are "Pointless Websites"?

"Pointless Websites" are websites that serve no real purpose or have no practical use. They are often created for entertainment or to simply waste time.

2. Why do people visit "Pointless Websites"?

People visit "Pointless Websites" for various reasons, such as boredom, curiosity, or for a laugh. These websites can be a fun way to take a break from work or daily responsibilities.

3. Are "Pointless Websites" safe to browse?

Generally, "Pointless Websites" are safe to browse. However, it's always important to use caution and common sense when browsing the internet. Make sure to avoid clicking on any suspicious links or entering personal information on these websites.

4. Can I find any useful information on "Pointless Websites"?

While the main purpose of "Pointless Websites" is not to provide useful information, you may stumble upon some interesting or educational content on these websites. However, it's best not to rely on them for reliable or accurate information.

5. Are there any benefits to visiting "Pointless Websites"?

Visiting "Pointless Websites" can have some benefits, such as providing a temporary distraction or source of entertainment. However, it's important to limit your time on these websites and not let them interfere with your daily responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cmdtrgd