• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pogo Addicts Unite: Anybody Here Play on Pogo?

In summary, the conversation is about the addiction to playing games on the website Pogo. Many of the participants are long-time members and have multiple family members who are also addicted. Pogo is described as a stress reliever and a source of mindless entertainment. Some members also use it to connect with family members serving overseas. There is a mention of potential junk mail from Pogo, but mostly positive experiences with the site. The conversation ends with a suggestion to play together and possibly introduce others to the site.
Swirl
Does anybody on here ever play on Pogo? I am addicted and was wondering if anyone else shares my affliction?

I have been on there a few times, don't really have time to get on any of those any more, but when I am home alone and want to be lazy on a weekend I check out a few different game sites.

I usually play on pogo sometimes. I need to renew my subscription on it but I usually play it alot when I'm not to busy.

I play everyday. Been a member since 2000!]

Sally Wilhite

That's so kool Sally, I was beginning to think I was the only one with the Pogo Fever!!!! You should look me up sometime on there, my screen name is
sworrell14. I love me some Pogo!!!!

I'm a recovering addict... I go through phases when I play a lot

Last edited:
Hmm, wondering what POGO is??? Anyone care to share?

It's only the BEST place in the world to play games!!! I'm sooo addicted and it spreads because now not only am I crazy about it so is my mom and several of our friends. It spreads like a disease. I love it though, great stress reliever.

I LOVE POGO!!!!!!! www.pogo.com :)

I'm on there as UBJELLUS ;) LOL I love the challenges, it's just a lot of fun, and mindless entertainment for when I need downtime....

I LOVE the word games. I'm especially fond of WORD WHOMP. I only do the free games. I used to be a complete addict, but not as much anymore. Now I just play when the mood strikes.

Swirl said:
Does anybody on here ever play on Pogo? I am addicted and was wondering if anyone else shares my affliction?

Been there since 99'......working my way to 12 million tokens....;) ;) ;)

It looks like when you sign up they share your email address. Do you guys get a lot of junk mail?? I usually play the MSN games. I am addicted also!:eek:

NEED TO JOIN POGO ANON!!!! I'll be playing and all of a sudden it's 3 hrs. later. Addicted? YES.:eek:

chefkristin said:
It looks like when you sign up they share your email address. Do you guys get a lot of junk mail?? I usually play the MSN games. I am addicted also!:eek:
I never get junk mail from Pogo, only thing I get is a little newsflash evey month about pogo itself. But as far as junk mail...hardly ever get any.

heat123 said:
Hmm, wondering what POGO is??? Anyone care to share?

Only the best game site on the internet! They have word, card and other games. It really is pretty fun... my mom has a serious addiction.

Hey Stacy,
I just added you to my friends list! I am 24Sally hope to see you in there!

Sally Wilhite

I have been a member since..2001!! I love that site!! I go by smarteez28

there was an article awhile ago about people over here that have family serving overseas. Most of them get time on puters. So they would arrange to both be on pogo at the same time, play a few games & chat with each other....cheaper & easier than trying to phone one another!:D

POGO!!! Yep, we have 5 computers in my home. (Me 2, daughter 1, Hubby 1 and my mom has her's) we are all members of POGO!!! We are definately addicted!! I am mary4020H!!! Gotta love POGO!!

5 Computers?!?!?!

Were you seperated at birth from my brother, I knew I wasn't really his sister, lmbo. We have 2, I had gotten a hand me down from inlaws and then it got handed down to my boys but little bro got ahold of it, painted it and fixed it, it was having a few problems and needed to be brought up to speed, it was still on windows 95 I am trying to decide if I want to hook it up to my DSL so they can get online.

You Are All In Big Trouble! How Will I Ever Get Work Done Now!!!

jdavis said:
it was having a few problems and needed to be brought up to speed, it was still on windows 95 [/QUOTE

Sit down before you read this! ;) I have an old 1995 Packard Bell that has Windows 3.1 on it that I still use for various things!!! LOL :D I have some old games loaded on it and the grand-monsters (me too) like to play them. :D

I love this!!! I've added everyone who has posted their screen name. I love to look at everyones mini and check out how many tokens and badges they have. We will have to get together and play sometime, maybe chat up some PC (could get some people interested). I've mentioned PC before and had some people ask me what that stood for.

But we're not allowed to talk about our business in chatrooms.... :(

My thoughts on that is if I'm in a game room and talking to a friend and we are talking PC but not writing Pampered Chef and someone asks me what that stands for then I have no problem with telling them. I don't ever try to sell on pogo and I don't try to recruit there either. But if someone asks then it could get them thinking about PC and could maybe make them interested. I'm not a PC consultant for the money or the title, I'm one because I love to cook and I think PC has "THE BEST TOOLS AROUND". To just make one person a PC lover, or to get one tool in someones hands is my reward for being a consultant. And I know some may think I'm off my rocker with that statement and don't get me wrong I love to have a good show, but it's more to me then the money and promotions.

I am an addict as well... ShariDonBrenden

and I actually have booked some catalog shows there LOL... :)

I have gotten a catalog show off there as wellI have no qualms about talking about PC. I am pretty sure that is not against the rules. We cannot advertise our website but we can talk about PC. I don't bring it up I let them. They read my profile and ask. And before anyone jumps on me my profile mentions that I have a part time job selling high quality kitchen tools. Thats it. If they want to know they ask. :eek:)

Thanks girls for backing me up!

chef_leeanne said:
jdavis said:
it was having a few problems and needed to be brought up to speed, it was still on windows 95 [/QUOTE

Sit down before you read this! ;) I have an old 1995 Packard Bell that has Windows 3.1 on it that I still use for various things!!! LOL :D I have some old games loaded on it and the grand-monsters (me too) like to play them. :D

OK, now that I am up off the floor, lol. I figured it would be good for the kids to play their games I only buy my kids games they can learn something from so I figured with the computer they could learn more and more and now I want to get them into some typing games so i figure I will be putting their comp online soon.

BTW, my screen name is jenbabes2000 when I do get on there to play. I have added you all to my friends list.

I've never heard of it before, but I am going to check it out (probably not a good thing since I am already on the computer a lot, but hey-it sounds like fun!).

1. What is Pogo Addicts Unite?

Pogo Addicts Unite is a group for individuals who are addicted to playing games on the online gaming platform, Pogo. It is a space for Pogo players to connect, share tips, and discuss their love for the platform.

2. What is Pogo?

Pogo is an online gaming platform that offers a wide variety of games, including puzzles, card games, word games, and arcade games. It is owned by Electronic Arts and has been around since 1998.

3. How do I join Pogo Addicts Unite?

You can join Pogo Addicts Unite by searching for the group on Pogo and requesting to join. You can also find the group through other social media platforms, such as Facebook or Reddit, and request to join through those channels.

4. Is Pogo Addicts Unite a support group?

No, Pogo Addicts Unite is not a support group. It is a community for Pogo players to connect and share their love for the platform. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please seek professional help.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for Pogo Addicts Unite?

Yes, Pogo Addicts Unite has rules and guidelines to ensure a positive and respectful community. These rules include no spamming, no hate speech, and no sharing of personal information. Please read and follow the rules to maintain a healthy community for all members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikkijo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef