• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pocket Displays: What to Showcase & How

In summary, the catalog tote can be effective in getting people to ask for catalogs, but it doesn't always work.
nikki70563
Gold Member
What do you have in the pocket for display?

A Current Catalog.

That's what I have. I have been carring the tote since September. Have not gotten ONE person ask for anything.

DO you have much success??

I've tried using the monthly special flier, but I never got one person ask me about PC no matter what I had in it. I stopped using it last week.

I used the catalog at first, then the discontinued list, recruiting flyer (I laminated both of them) I am back to the catalog

I have had several people ask me about the discontinued list - I gave them my card and they went online and order from the OUTLET - WOW

:chef:

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago also asking about the success of using the Catalog Tote and it got me thinking about how effective mine had been since I started using it 18 months or so. I'm a bag lady and I'm always grabbing an extra bag to pack up things I might want to work on while at my kid's practices and I guess I just like to carry around extra junk that won't all fit in my purse. I switched over to just using the catty tote. I've had a few people ask for catalogs and nothing became of it. I now put a pad of drawing slips to get their info so I can follow up with them.

So, this one day I was out sitting on a hill waiting for my dd to be done with her practice and after getting out my calendar from my bag I thought 'Well, this bag hasn't really helped me that much.' Not 2 minutes later this lady that I have never met before looks over from her chair 40 feet away and asks if I sell Pampered Chef?!:eek: She was interested in knowing if our cookware was lighter than All-Clad. I ended up bringing some of our cookware the following week. She appeared to like it and even showed it to her friend, but wasn't ready to order anything and definately didn't want to do a show. She was laughing about me traveling with my cookware and I let her know that I do that all the time. :) Two weeks later she sits next to me and orders the 7 piece Executive, the skillet and lid! :eek:

So the bag can work! It just doesn't always work when you think it should (kind of like a teenager:) ), so just be ready with a catty and those drawing slips.:D

BeaLorene said:
Two weeks later she sits next to me and orders the 7 piece Executive, the skillet and lid! :eek:

Guess you paid for your bag! :D How wonderful. :)

I should start using my catalog bag as my tote. . . right now I'm carrying the HWC bag from Merrill.

I've always just had the catalog in it. I got one suprise catalog show from my neice's dance place. 3 moms ordered over $200!

1. What types of products should I showcase in a pocket display?

Pocket displays are perfect for showcasing small and compact products, such as kitchen gadgets, utensils, and small appliances. They are also great for displaying food items, such as spices, dip mixes, and small snacks.

2. How many products can fit in a pocket display?

The number of products that can fit in a pocket display depends on the size of the pockets and the size of the products. Generally, a pocket display can hold anywhere from 8-12 products, but this may vary. It's important to carefully arrange the products to ensure they are easily visible and accessible to customers.

3. Can I customize the design of my pocket display?

Yes, you can customize the design of your pocket display to fit your brand and product needs. Pampered Chef offers a variety of pocket display options, including different sizes, colors, and materials. You can also add your logo or branding to make the display more personalized.

4. How should I arrange the products in a pocket display?

The key to a successful pocket display is to keep it organized and visually appealing. It's best to group similar products together and arrange them in a way that is easy for customers to browse. Place the most popular or eye-catching products at eye level to grab customers' attention.

5. Can I use pocket displays for non-food products?

Yes, pocket displays can be used for a variety of products, not just food items. They are great for showcasing beauty products, small toys, office supplies, and more. Just make sure the products you choose to display fit comfortably in the pockets and are relevant to your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefErin
  • jrb0328
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • dbarkman