• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Plus Size PC Clothing in 3X, 4X, and 5X | Contact Chef Mike and Lisa

In summary, the Pampered Chef clothing line offers sizes 3X, 4X, and 5X for plus size individuals. To purchase these items, you can contact Chef Mike and Lisa directly. The clothing items are made with high-quality materials and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. A size chart is also available upon request or on the Pampered Chef website.
chefmikeandlisa
Hello consultants, I am looking for PC clothing in sizes 3, 4, and 5x . If you have any to sell please let me know.
Email me at
[email protected]
thanks
God Bless
Lisa

4xHi Lisa,

I have a 4X Forest Green Sweatshirt for sale. Worn several times, with the logo in Gold.

If you are interested, I will sell it to you for $15.00 plus shipping.

Thanks!

Michelle

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef clothing line?

The Pampered Chef clothing line offers sizes 3X, 4X, and 5X for plus size individuals.

2. How can I purchase the plus size Pampered Chef clothing?

You can purchase the plus size Pampered Chef clothing by contacting Chef Mike and Lisa directly. They will be able to assist you with your order and any questions you may have.

3. Are the plus size Pampered Chef clothing items made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the plus size Pampered Chef clothing items are made with high-quality materials that are comfortable and durable.

4. Can I return or exchange a plus size Pampered Chef clothing item?

Yes, you can return or exchange a plus size Pampered Chef clothing item within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original condition and packaging.

5. Is there a size chart available for the plus size Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, there is a size chart available for the plus size Pampered Chef clothing. You can request a copy from Chef Mike and Lisa or find it on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AmandaKeyser
  • cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies