• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Plus Size Logo Gear in Sizes 2X & 3X?

In summary, the brand new consultant is looking for plus size logo gear and she has a few things for sale. The size range for the clothes she has is XXL to 3X. She is asking for $20 or best offer for the blouse and she is interested in buying any gear that may be for sale.
momabear8
I am a brand new consultant
:) :) :) WOOOO HOOOOO :) :) :)
and I am looking for plus size logo gear in a 2-3X I am about an 18/20 and I know some sizes run crazy... Please let me know if you have anything you would like to sell!
Thank you so much!
Theresa

clothing for saleI wear a size 20-22 and I have a few things--- cleaning out the closet. Practically new zip-up fleece cardigan with embroidered logo, grey. A yellow t-shirt with logo screen printed on the front (kinda beat up but nice to wear while running errands). And a white Help Whip Cancer v-neck shirt -- a bit thicker than a t-shirt.

They're all about the same size... I wear a XXL comfortably. Let me know if you're interested.

need 3x - 4x t-shirts (PC)I am sorry to say that I am actually a 22-26 depending on the fit. If anyone has nice PC t-shirts that may fit me, I would love to hear from you. Also please send to e-mail address: [email protected], as my yahoo account has been acting up, and I have not been able to receive all my mail there. Thanks so much!!:)

sent you a PM thanks!

I have a button up blouse 3xhey you guys, I have a 3x button up blouse. I got it off VIP on clearance for $25 never been worn but washed hoping to make it shrink and wouldn't ya know it this one will not shrink and it is too big. It is really nice but because it was clearanced at VIP they will not exchange. I will take $20 or best offer. If you want it please PM me.

Thanks,
Ashley

Pm'd you Ashley!
Thank you

I'm interested tooPlease email me at [email protected] if you have any for sale. Size 22-24
Thanks!

Michelle

What sizes do you offer for plus size clothing?

We offer sizes 2X and 3X for our plus size clothing line.

Are your plus size clothing items true to size?

Yes, our plus size clothing is designed to be true to size and fit comfortably.

Can I find a variety of styles and designs in the plus size collection?

Yes, our plus size collection features a diverse range of styles and designs to cater to different preferences.

Do you have a dedicated customer service team for plus size customers?

Yes, we have a dedicated team of customer service representatives who are trained to assist and provide support to our plus size customers.

Do you offer any special discounts or promotions for plus size clothing?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts for our plus size clothing line, so be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • magentablue
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies