• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plus Size 2x & 3X wanted

Feb 27, 2006
I am a brand new consultant
:) :) :) WOOOO HOOOOO :) :) :)
and I am looking for plus size logo gear in a 2-3X I am about an 18/20 and I know some sizes run crazy... Please let me know if you have anything you would like to sell!
Thank you so much!
Theresa

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
clothing for sale

I wear a size 20-22 and I have a few things--- cleaning out the closet. Practically new zip-up fleece cardigan with embroidered logo, grey. A yellow t-shirt with logo screen printed on the front (kinda beat up but nice to wear while running errands). And a white Help Whip Cancer v-neck shirt -- a bit thicker than a t-shirt.

They're all about the same size... I wear a XXL comfortably. Let me know if you're interested.

jjgrands1

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2005
need 3x - 4x t-shirts (PC)

I am sorry to say that I am actually a 22-26 depending on the fit. If anyone has nice PC t-shirts that may fit me, I would love to hear from you. Also please send to e-mail address: [email protected], as my yahoo account has been acting up, and I have not been able to receive all my mail there. Thanks so much!!:)

Aug 2, 2005
I have a button up blouse 3x

hey you guys, I have a 3x button up blouse. I got it off VIP on clearance for $25 never been worn but washed hoping to make it shrink and wouldn't ya know it this one will not shrink and it is too big. It is really nice but because it was clearanced at VIP they will not exchange. I will take $20 or best offer. If you want it please PM me.

Thanks,
Ashley