• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Plus Bonus Not Showing Up Before Saturday Show

In summary, Laura earned a plus bonus and it is not showing up in the shipping part. She is anxious to get it before her show on Saturday.
Laura1293
I earned a plus bonus. It is in the product adjustment for Jan. 27. It is not showing up in the shipping part. Would anyone know anything about this? I am so anxious to get it before my show on Saturday. :D Thanks Laura

The only thing that shows up in the shipping status is shows and product adjustments, but earned items never show up there. At least none of the ones I've received has.

Laura1293 said:
I earned a plus bonus. It is in the product adjustment for Jan. 27. It is not showing up in the shipping part. Would anyone know anything about this? I am so anxious to get it before my show on Saturday. :D Thanks Laura

Did you sumit 2 shows before Jan 20th? If so, I think that it is the stoneware muffin pan.. ;)

I am still in SuperstarterI am am in Superstarter Month one still. We are in the Katrina affected area. My first superstarter month has been since August and ends Jan, 31. I was able to earn several plus bonuses!! :D I am expecting another one. Our company has been wonderful to us. I will be in SS2 in FEb. Thanks for your reply. Laura

There is a way you can look them up and track them.

Go in like you're submitting a product adjustment. Then, click on "Find show number" or something like that. You'll see your Kitchen Shows with a K, Catalog shows with a C, etc. I think you want the things with a G.

It will be 123456Gxxxx

The first 6 numbers are your consultant #, then the letter, then the 4-digit show number that the HO assigns.

Now, take that number, add go to UPS.com. Instead of tracking with a tracking #, you want to track by reference number. Type in the number that the HO gave you 123456Gxxxx and add a 01 to the end. Submit and see what you can find!

Hope that makes sense!

It worked!!!:D It is out for Delivery right now!!!! I can't wait. Thanks so much. Laura

1. Why hasn't my bonus shown up before the Saturday show?

The bonus will not show up until the Saturday show because it is calculated based on the sales from the entire week. This means that any last-minute orders or cancellations can affect the final bonus amount.

2. How is the bonus amount calculated?

The bonus amount is calculated by taking a percentage of your total sales for the week. The percentage may vary depending on your rank and any current promotions.

3. Can I see a breakdown of my bonus amount?

Yes, you can view a breakdown of your bonus amount in your back office under the "Bonus" section. It will show you the total sales, bonus percentage, and bonus amount for each order.

4. Will my bonus be affected if there are any returns or exchanges?

Yes, if there are any returns or exchanges during the week, it can affect your bonus amount. This is because the bonus is based on the total sales for the week, so any adjustments to those sales will also adjust the bonus amount.

5. When will I receive my bonus payment?

Your bonus payment will be added to your commission check or direct deposit on the following Thursday after the Saturday show. This allows time for all orders to be processed and any adjustments to be made before the bonus is paid out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • TinasKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
Replies