1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Plus Bonus

1. Laura1293

Laura1293 Novice Member

I earned a plus bonus. It is in the product adjustment for Jan. 27. It is not showing up in the shipping part. Would anyone know anything about this? I am so anxious to get it before my show on Saturday. :D Thanks Laura

Feb 2, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

The only thing that shows up in the shipping status is shows and product adjustments, but earned items never show up there. At least none of the ones I've received has.

Feb 2, 2006
  3. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

Did you sumit 2 shows before Jan 20th? If so, I think that it is the stoneware muffin pan.. ;)

Feb 3, 2006
  4. Laura1293

Laura1293 Novice Member

I am still in Superstarter

I am am in Superstarter Month one still. We are in the Katrina affected area. My first superstarter month has been since August and ends Jan, 31. I was able to earn several plus bonuses!! :D I am expecting another one. Our company has been wonderful to us. I will be in SS2 in FEb. Thanks for your reply. Laura

Feb 3, 2006
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

There is a way you can look them up and track them.

Go in like you're submitting a product adjustment. Then, click on "Find show number" or something like that. You'll see your Kitchen Shows with a K, Catalog shows with a C, etc. I think you want the things with a G.

It will be 123456Gxxxx

The first 6 numbers are your consultant #, then the letter, then the 4-digit show number that the HO assigns.

Now, take that number, add go to UPS.com. Instead of tracking with a tracking #, you want to track by reference number. Type in the number that the HO gave you 123456Gxxxx and add a 01 to the end. Submit and see what you can find!

Hope that makes sense!

Feb 3, 2006
  6. Laura1293

Laura1293 Novice Member

It worked!!!

:D It is out for Delivery right now!!!! I can't wait. Thanks so much. Laura

Feb 3, 2006
Have something to add?