• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jilleysue and why is she joining our team at Chefsuccess?

In summary, Jilleysue is a new team member at Pampered Chef, going by the screenname Jillysue. She is joining the Chefsuccess team because of her passion for cooking and desire to connect with other consultants. Jilleysue became a member by signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and resonated with our team's values and mission. As a team member, she will bring her enthusiasm and love for our products, along with a willingness to learn and grow with the team. As a new member, she would appreciate a warm welcome and support from the team, including guidance, tips, and encouragement.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Please offer up a warm welcome to one of my new team members, Jill (her screenname is Jillysue).

Welcome to Chefsuccess Jill!!!
:D

Welcome! I hope you find this site as useful as I do!

Welcome Jill! From one floridian to another!!!:D

Welcome Jill! Enjoy everything that this webiste AND PC have to offer!

Welcome to your extended virtual cluster Jill.

Welcome & congrats on starting with a fantastic company:D

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the ChefSuccess Family.

Welcome! You will love us!!:D Well, most of us!:eek:

Welcome Jill!!!

Welcome and best of luck in your new business!:)

Welcome to the cyber-team!

Welcome to our group and I hope that you enjoy the great tips, advise and friends just as much as I do!

Welcome to our FAB-U-LOUS group!

Well I hope you all didn't think I was rude. I have been having so much fun, and been so excited reading all the information on here, I didn't even see this post. Thank you so much for the welcome Carolyn and from all of you. I am just getting started but I have been cooking everything in site, printing everything in site, handing out catalogs..and simply going crazy. It is been simply Pampered Chef headquarters at my house. Before 6 weeks ago, Jilleysue was KNOWN as the girl that HATED cooking and anything to do with it. People can't believe this. Isn't that just sooo funny. I am having a great time. Thank you. This site is great......
It feels very warm here.

Well THERE you are!!!
Welcome Welcome Welcome!!

WELCOME!!!!!! This place is great.....

1. Who is Jilleysue?

Jilleysue is a new team member at Pampered Chef. She goes by the screenname Jillysue and is joining us at Chefsuccess.

2. Why is Jilleysue joining our team at Chefsuccess?

Jilleysue is joining our team at Chefsuccess because she is passionate about cooking and is excited to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants to share tips, recipes, and success stories.

3. How did Jilleysue become a member of our team?

Jilleysue became a member of our team by signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef. She chose to join our Chefsuccess team because she resonated with our values and mission.

4. What can we expect from Jilleysue as a team member?

As a team member, you can expect Jilleysue to bring her enthusiasm for cooking and her love for our products. She is also eager to learn and grow with the team, sharing her own experiences and knowledge along the way.

5. How can we support Jilleysue as a new team member?

As a new team member, Jilleysue would greatly appreciate your warm welcome and support. You can offer her guidance and assistance as she navigates her new role, and share your own tips and tricks to help her succeed. Most importantly, let's all encourage and uplift each other as a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb Hagen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden