• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Vote for Us in a Facebook Contest!!

In summary, to vote for us in the Facebook contest, you will need to go to the contest page and click on the option to vote. You may also need to log into your Facebook account to verify your vote. The deadline to vote may vary and it is important to check the contest page for official rules. Unfortunately, most Facebook contests only allow one vote per person. Voting is free and you can encourage others to vote as well. The current rankings of entries are not typically displayed, but updates on our progress can be found on our social media pages. Thank you for your support!
pckellyd
Gold Member
I entered our kids in a cute kid contest for a local photographer on facebook. The winning picture gets a 1 hour session 1 8X10, 2 5X7's, and all the photos on a disk. Please help us win!

You have to like the photographer and then like the picture of our kids. Here is the like for the kids picture

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...88741593.92034.113257592060215&type=3&theater
THANKS!!!

Got it done for you! They are so cute!!

Thanks John! We think they're pretty perfect LOL!!

Bumping and did it again! Not sure that is legal but it let me.

Hi there! I just liked the photographer and your kids' picture on Facebook. They are absolutely adorable and I hope they win the contest! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to capture those special moments with our little ones. Good luck and fingers crossed for your family! :)

1. How can I vote for you in the Facebook contest?

To vote for us in the Facebook contest, you will need to go to the contest page and click on the option to vote. This will usually be in the form of a button or a link. You may also need to log into your Facebook account to verify your vote. Once you have voted, you will receive a confirmation message.

2. Can I vote more than once for your entry?

Unfortunately, most Facebook contests only allow one vote per person. This is to ensure fairness and prevent cheating. However, you can encourage your friends and family to vote for us as well to increase our chances of winning.

3. When is the deadline to vote for your entry?

The deadline to vote for our entry may vary depending on the specific Facebook contest. It is important to check the contest page for the official rules and deadline. We will also try to keep our followers updated on the deadline through our social media pages.

4. Will voting for your entry cost me anything?

No, voting for our entry in the Facebook contest is completely free. You may be asked to log into your Facebook account to verify your vote, but you will not be charged any fees for voting.

5. Can I see your current ranking in the Facebook contest?

Unfortunately, most Facebook contests do not display the current rankings of entries. However, we will try to keep our followers updated on our progress in the contest through our social media pages. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies