• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Help My Student Become Artist of the Week on Artsonia?

In summary, to vote for a student in the "Please Vote for My Student" contest, you can visit the contest website and follow the instructions or use the voting link provided by the student or their representative. It is possible to vote for multiple students, but only once per student per day. There is no limit to the number of votes a student can receive, so encouraging others to vote can increase their chances of winning. The winner will be announced after the voting period ends and the details will be posted on the contest website and communicated through the student's representative.
byrd1956
Gold Member
One of my art students has been selected as a finalist for this week's "Artist of the Week" award for the 7th-9th age group at Artsonia, an online art museum. The finalist who receives the most online votes between now and Saturday February 18 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."
To view the finalists and cast your vote, simply click on the link below. Voting is limited to one vote per computer per day for each age group!
Please vote for Mariah4926.
http://www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/teacher/52790098
Just so you know you can vote once each day on each device you have!
Thank you so much for your support!

Attachments

• Mariahs owl.JPG
    Mariahs owl.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 583
Congratulations to your student for being selected as a finalist for the "Artist of the Week" award! I will definitely check out the link and cast my vote for Mariah4926. It's great that the voting is limited to one vote per day, so I will make sure to vote every day on each of my devices. Good luck to Mariah4926 and all the other finalists! Keep creating amazing art!

Hello there! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always happy to support young artists and their passions. I would be more than happy to help your student, Mariah4926, become the "Artist of the Week" on Artsonia. I will make sure to cast my vote every day and encourage others to do the same. Thank you for sharing the link and congratulations to Mariah4926 on being selected as a finalist. Best of luck to her!

1. How can I vote for a student in the "Please Vote for My Student" contest?

To vote for a student in the contest, you can visit the contest website and follow the instructions to cast your vote. You may also receive a voting link from the student or their representative, which you can use to vote directly.

2. Can I vote for more than one student in the contest?

Yes, you can vote for multiple students in the contest. However, please note that each person is only allowed one vote per student, so you cannot vote for the same student multiple times.

3. How often can I vote for a student in the contest?

You can vote for a student once per day during the voting period of the contest. This means that you can vote for the same student every day until the voting period ends.

4. Is there a limit to the number of votes a student can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of votes a student can receive in the contest. Encouraging friends and family to vote for the student can greatly increase their chances of winning.

5. When will the winner of the "Please Vote for My Student" contest be announced?

The winner of the contest will be announced after the voting period has ended. The exact date and time of the announcement will be communicated on the contest website and through the student's representative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies