• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Help My Student Win 'Artist of the Week'?

In summary, "Please Vote for My Student!" is a fundraising program where students can raise money for their schools by asking their community to vote for them. Anyone can participate in the program and support their school by voting for a student. To vote, one can visit the program's website, search for the student's name or school, and submit a vote for $1. There is no limit to the number of votes one can cast for a student, and the progress of a student's votes can be tracked on the website.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My art student Sydney12422, from McDowell Exchange School, has been selected as a finalist for this week's "Artist of the Week" award for the 7th-9th age group at the Artsonia website. The finalist who receives the most online votes between now and Saturday February 13 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."
Please help Sydney get as many votes as possible (mother nature is making it tough for me to get the word out to all the students).
To cast your vote, click on the link below. Voting is limited to one vote per computer per day, so vote once per day on every device you have!
Thank you so much!
http://www.artsonia.com/museum/aotw/vote.asp?group=2

Last edited:
I'd love to help, but I don't think the link is working for me

It works now, but redirects to an Outlook App login?

oh dear! I have edited it. Please let me know if this works. When I click it I am taken to the correct page.

Is is still going to the outlook app??

Works now :)

Yeah! Thank you!

I do not find the name of student on this link ??

This is an old thread and the contest is over. Thanks for helping.

1. How does "Please Vote for My Student!" work?

"Please Vote for My Student!" is a fundraising program where students can raise money for their schools by asking their community to vote for them. Each vote costs $1 and all proceeds go towards the school.

2. Can anyone participate in "Please Vote for My Student!"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "Please Vote for My Student!" Whether you are a student, parent, teacher, or community member, you can support your school by voting for a student.

3. How do I vote for a student?

To vote for a student, you can visit the "Please Vote for My Student!" website and search for the student's name or school. Then, simply click on the "Vote Now" button and follow the prompts to submit your vote.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote for a student?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can vote for a student. You can vote as many times as you would like, but each vote will cost $1.

5. Can I track the progress of a student's votes?

Yes, you can track the progress of a student's votes on the "Please Vote for My Student!" website. Each student has a vote tracker that shows how many votes they have received so far. This can help motivate students to continue promoting their campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah