• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Vote for My Boy Mickey in the 2012 Bideawee Calendar!

In summary, Mickey is up for a spot in the 2012 Bideawee Calendar and the link to vote for him is http://www.bideawee.org/2012_bideawee_calendar_entries.php?page=12. He is located on page 12, bottom middle. Voting is open until November 11th and requires no spaces and is case sensitive. Many people have already voted and the voting can be done once a day. Best of luck to Mickey!
Ginger428
Gold Member
My boy Mickey is up to be in a 2012 Calendar!!! You can vote once a day & here is the link....

http://www.bideawee.org/2012_bideawee_calendar_entries.php?page=12

He is on page 12 & is the bottom middle. TIA :D

Is this the one? Just checking, because when I click on the page 12, it doesn't seem to show for sure that that's the page I'm on.

Attachments

• 1319552262_002.jpg
    1319552262_002.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 457
babywings76 said:
Is this the one? Just checking, because when I click on the page 12, it doesn't seem to show for sure that that's the page I'm on.

YES!!!! Thats My BOY!!!

Hes in my Avatar....

LOL Okay, did you just put that as your Avatar? Or did I just have a MAJOR duh moment! :D :blushing: LOL

babywings76 said:
LOL Okay, did you just put that as your Avatar? Or did I just have a MAJOR duh moment! :D :blushing: LOL

LOL...no I just changed it :D

Phew! Okay, you had me for a minute there. :)

Just cast my vote for you and him! Best wishes!

winklermom said:
Just cast my vote for you and him! Best wishes!

Thanks!! :D :D

I want to thank everyone that has voted so far!!

darn, tried to vote, but when I type the letters in the box, even though they are correct they are not accepted and the media file will not play on my brand new, updated computer...

byrd1956 said:
darn, tried to vote, but when I type the letters in the box, even though they are correct they are not accepted and the media file will not play on my brand new, updated computer...

awwww SO sorry, I have a few other people having problems. I'm going to let them know. Thank you for trying :)

We can vote everyday til the 11th!

Last edited:
Bumping....
To people having problems, it is case sensitive & no spaces TIA :D

Hey Everyone, its the last day to vote for Mickey! TIA!!!

Mickey's got my vote! :) Good luck!

voted for him!

Thanks Girls!!! :D:D:D

What is "Please Vote for My Boy!!"?

"Please Vote for My Boy!!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to support and raise awareness for children's charities. It allows customers to vote for their favorite boy-themed kitchen tool, and for every vote, Pampered Chef will donate to a children's charity.

How can I vote for "Please Vote for My Boy!!"?

You can vote for "Please Vote for My Boy!!" by visiting the campaign website and clicking on the "Vote Now" button. You will be asked to enter your email address and select your favorite boy-themed kitchen tool. Each email address is allowed one vote per day.

Which charities will be supported through "Please Vote for My Boy!!"?

Pampered Chef has partnered with three amazing charities for this campaign: Feeding America, No Kid Hungry, and Make-A-Wish. Each vote will help support these charities in their efforts to improve the lives of children in need.

Can I vote for more than one boy-themed kitchen tool?

Yes, you can vote for a different boy-themed kitchen tool each day. However, each email address is only allowed one vote per day.

When does the "Please Vote for My Boy!!" campaign end?

The "Please Vote for My Boy!!" campaign will end on December 31st, 2021. So be sure to vote every day and help support these amazing charities!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies