• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Help My Student Win the Artsonia Artist of the Week Contest?

In summary, to vote for the "Please Vote for My Art Student" campaign, click on the voting link provided by the art student or their representative. There is typically a limit to how many times you can vote for the same campaign, and you can vote on multiple devices as long as they have unique IP addresses. After voting, you should receive a confirmation message or email, and you can also share the campaign on social media to help support the art student's artwork.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Please help the McDowell art room by voting for Christopher7402 as "Artist
of the Week" in grades 7 - 9 on Artsonia.
Go to: Artsonia's Artist of the Week Contest
The finalist who receives the most online votes between now and Saturday
October 1 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."
The "Artist of the Week" will be featured on the Artsonia homepage and will
receive a commemorative plaque from Artsonia. In addition, Blick Art
Materials has generously donated $100 gift certificates to the winning
teachers and $50 to the winning artists.
Thank you!!!

voted.....

voted as well!

Voted!

done......

1. How can I vote for the "Please Vote for My Art Student" campaign?

To vote for the "Please Vote for My Art Student" campaign, simply click on the voting link provided by the art student or their representative. This link will take you to the voting page where you can cast your vote for their artwork.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote for "Please Vote for My Art Student"?

Yes, there is typically a limit to how many times an individual can vote for the same campaign. This helps ensure a fair voting process for all participants.

3. Can I vote for "Please Vote for My Art Student" on multiple devices?

Yes, you can vote for "Please Vote for My Art Student" on multiple devices as long as each device has a unique IP address. This means you can vote from your phone, computer, and tablet as long as they are connected to different internet networks.

4. How do I know if my vote for "Please Vote for My Art Student" has been counted?

After casting your vote, you should receive a confirmation message or email indicating that your vote has been successfully submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation, please try voting again or contact the art student or their representative for assistance.

5. Can I share the "Please Vote for My Art Student" campaign on social media?

Yes, you can help support the "Please Vote for My Art Student" campaign by sharing it on your social media platforms. This can help increase visibility and potentially attract more votes for the art student's artwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg