• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Spread Chef Success? Share Our Website!

In summary, "Please Share Chef Success!" is a free program created by Pampered Chef for their consultants to support and help them achieve their business goals. It offers a community for consultants to connect, share tips, and support each other. To join, you must be an active consultant and can access it through the consultant portal or app. Resources available include training materials, marketing tips, and success stories from other consultants. There is no cost to join, but some resources may have associated costs. To get the most out of the program, it is recommended to actively participate in the community and utilize the available resources.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi All,
Greg and I are so glad you are enjoying your new Canadian Corner. Please share our website with other Canadian consultants so they can share, learn, and earn also.

I will, for sure, be passing on this website to other consultants and new recruits. I have learnt so much from this website.

Thank you :D

Last edited:
I have let everyone at a meeting know about this site. I know they are looking and 2 are posting. Love this site!!!!!!

What is "Please Share Chef Success!"?

"Please Share Chef Success!" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help our consultants achieve their business goals and reach new levels of success. It is a community where consultants can connect, share tips and ideas, and support each other in their Pampered Chef journey.

How can I join "Please Share Chef Success!"?

To join "Please Share Chef Success!", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant. You can access the community through our consultant portal or by downloading the Pampered Chef app. Once you are logged in, you can join the "Please Share Chef Success!" group and start connecting with other consultants.

What resources are available in "Please Share Chef Success!"?

"Please Share Chef Success!" offers a variety of resources to help consultants grow their business. These include training materials, marketing tips, product information, and success stories from other consultants. You can also connect with other consultants to ask questions and share ideas.

Is there a cost to join "Please Share Chef Success!"?

No, there is no cost to join "Please Share Chef Success!" It is a free program for Pampered Chef consultants to help them succeed in their business. However, some resources or materials shared within the community may have a cost associated with them.

How can I get the most out of "Please Share Chef Success!"?

The best way to get the most out of "Please Share Chef Success!" is to actively participate in the community. Connect with other consultants, ask questions, and share your own experiences and advice. Make use of the resources and training materials available to help you grow your business. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy being a part of this supportive community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oracle