• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Review the Wording on My Fundraiser Letter!

In summary, a fundraiser is being organized for First School and will involve selling Pampered Chef® products to raise up to 25% profit. The fundraiser will also help to improve the play yard. The products will be sold at regular price with the full guarantee and there will be a top seller's prize. The fundraiser also offers the opportunity to host a show and earn free products, or even join the team as a Consultant. Orders can be made through the website or using the enclosed order forms, and payment options include credit and debit cards, cash, or money order. The deadline for orders and payments is Tuesday, December 2. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for assistance. Let's make this a fun and successful fundraiser
koima
I'm putting together a fundraiser for my son's preschool, and am writing the letter explaining the fundraiser to the other families. Please read it over and let me know if it's clear, concise, and makes sense!

(My contact info is on the top, with the PC logo and "First School Fundraiser" in bold print.)

Dear First School Families,

Teacher Michelle and I are partnering to organize a Pampered Chef® fundraiser for First School! The Pampered Chef® will help us to raise up to 15% profit, and I will donate 10%, for a profit of 25% to be used toward our play yard. With our Pampered Chef® fundraiser, you’ll receive high-quality products of your choice and help to raise funds for one of our favorite organizations, and one that provides a great service for our kids! Unlike other fundraisers where the price of the product is inflated, the entire regular catalog is available at regular price customers will be receiving the full product value with their purchase, along with the full guarantee.

We are asking each family to take a Pampered Chef catalog and order forms and set out to sell a minimum of $100.00 worth of product before taxes and shipping. If each family collects a minimum of $100.00 in sales, our preschool will raise approximately $500! Share the fundraising opportunity with friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. There will be a top seller’s prize for the family who sells the most dollar value, so the more orders you get, the better for First School and for you!

In addition to the 25% profit, for every new show that gets booked from these orders The Pampered Chef® will donate an additional $3.00, which I will match for a total of $6.00 per booking after the show is held and submitted. If you or a friend or family member would like to host a cooking or catalog show and earn free products, please mark that box on the top of the order form, or call or e-mail me directly. The average host earns $100 in free products! Also, for anyone who becomes a Consultant on my team, First School receives a $25 bonus from me when they qualify.

Ordering is easy! Use the enclosed order forms (feel free to make as many copies as needed) or order directly on my website using the name “First School” as the host. Our entire catalog is available on-line so out of town and out of state orders can easily be made and have direct shipping provided. Credit and debit cards are preferred, but I also accept cash and money orders made out to (me). Products will be delivered to First School in 2-3 weeks. All orders will arrive in time for holiday delivery. Please feel free to keep the catalog at the end of the fundraiser.

Orders and money are due on Tuesday, December 2 in order to be credited toward the fundraiser.

If you have any questions, need my assistance, or would like to book a show or discuss joining my team, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an e-mail! Let’s make this a fun and successful fundraiser!

Thank you,
(me)

Looks great to me - Just make sure you put an instruction sheet in as well - you know how to check out etc - payment options - how to calculate the orders (sales tax and shipping)

Are you making this a November show or December show - make sure you let them know the guest specials as well - if it is November see if you can close it by the 30th for SAT!!

do you have this in a word document, will you post it?

This is a GREAT letter! Very well written! I'd love to borrow it if I may, I don't have any plans for a fundraiser right now, but it's an AWESOME reference!

I've added some suggestions (in red) for re-phrasing.

Hope the suggestions help! ;)

koima said:

Dear First School Families,

Teacher Michelle and I are partnering to organize a Pampered Chef® fundraiser for First School! The Pampered Chef® will help us to raise up to a 15% profit. As an added bonus, I will be donating an additional 10%, for a total profit of up to 25% to be used toward our play yard. In addition to receiving high-quality products from our Pampered Chef® fundraiser, you will be helping to raise funds for one of our favorite organizations that provides a great service for our kids! And, unlike other fundraisers where the product prices are inflated, our's are not! All items are available to you at the regular catalog price. You will also receive the full Pampered Chef® guarantee with your purchase!

We are asking each family to take a Pampered Chef catalog and order forms and make it your goal to sell a minimum of $100.00 worth of product (before taxes and shipping). If each family collects a minimum of $100.00 in sales, our preschool will raise approximately $500 for our play yard! Share the fundraising opportunity with friends, family, neighbors(remove comma) and co-workers. There will be a top seller’s prize for the family who sells the most dollar value, so the more orders you collect, the better for First School and for you!

In addition to the 25% profit, for every new show that gets booked from these orders and held within 6 months, The Pampered Chef® will donate an additional $3.00 to our cause! To further help our school, I've decided to MATCH that! Which means that after each show, a total of $6.00 will be donated to First School! But you must confirm your booking date now and hold your show within the next 6 months for First School to get credit. If you, a friend or a family member would like to host a Cooking Show or a Catalog Show and earn our wonderful Host Benefits(add footnote #1), please mark that box on the top of the order form, or call or e-mail me directly. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef® Consultant, call or e-mail me today! For each person who signs up with me now and qualifies, I'll donate $25 to First School!

Ordering is easy! Use the enclosed order forms (feel free to make as many copies as needed) or order directly on my website(add footnote #2). Our entire catalog is available on-line so out of town and out of state orders can easily be made and have direct shipping provided. Credit and debit cards are preferred, but I also accept cash and money orders made out to (me). Products will be delivered to First School in 2-3 weeks. All orders will arrive in time for holiday delivery. Please feel free to keep the catalog at the end of the fundraiser.

Orders and money are due on Tuesday, December 2 in order to be credited toward the fundraiser.

If you have any questions, need my assistance, or would like to book a show or discuss joining my team, please don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an e-mail! Let’s make this a fun and successful fundraiser!

Thank you,
(me)

1. Host a Pampered Chef Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order! Hosts & Guests can also earn additional free or discounted items depending on the current monthly Host Special! Contact me today for more information!
2. To order online, go to www.PamperedChef.biz/_______ and click on "order products". You will receive a prompt asking for the host's name. Enter "First School". If you try to bypass this option, it will ask you a 2nd time. If you fail to enter "First School" as the host, the orders will go directly to the home office and WILL NOT be credited to our fundraiser! If you follow the directions, you should see "First School" in small print at the top of the page as you are ordering. This will ensure that your order is being credited to this fund raiser. NOTE: I do not have the ability to retrieve orders place outside our fundraiser & sent directly to the home office! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or e-mail me for assistance before submitting your order.

Sheilla, thanks so much for this! I'm using your adjustments. I'll post the letter when I'm done with it.

Glad you liked it! ;)

1. What should I include in the wording of my fundraiser letter?

When writing your fundraiser letter, it is important to include a clear and concise message about your cause or organization, as well as information on how the funds will be used. Be sure to also include a call to action, such as how and where to donate, and a heartfelt thank you to potential donors.

2. How can I make my fundraiser letter stand out?

To make your fundraiser letter stand out, consider using eye-catching graphics or photos, as well as personalizing the letter by addressing each recipient by name. Additionally, try to make your letter unique by telling a personal story or including a creative fundraising idea.

3. Is it okay to ask for donations in my fundraiser letter?

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to ask for donations in your fundraiser letter. In fact, it is the main purpose of the letter. Be sure to clearly state the amount you are asking for and how the funds will be used. Also, provide multiple ways for donors to contribute, such as through a website or by mail.

4. How should I format my fundraiser letter?

When formatting your fundraiser letter, it is best to keep it simple and easy to read. Use a clear and legible font, and break up the text into short paragraphs. Use bold or italicized text to draw attention to important points, and include bullet points to make information more organized and easily digestible.

5. Should I include a deadline for donations in my fundraiser letter?

It is recommended to include a deadline for donations in your fundraiser letter. This creates a sense of urgency and can help motivate donors to contribute sooner rather than later. Be sure to clearly state the date by which donations need to be received in order to be counted towards your fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • MissyPC