• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Please Prayer for My Father in Law

In summary, the conversation discussed the process of requesting prayers for a person's father-in-law's health. It was mentioned that the request can be made through the website or by contacting a consultant directly. The person's name will be kept confidential during the prayer unless the requester specifies otherwise. It was also mentioned that there is no limit to the number of prayers that can be requested and the requester can stay updated on the progress of the prayer request by contacting a consultant or checking the website.
lcucinella
Gold Member
He has a tumor that is on his vocal cords. It is so large that he can not be intibated. THey have to go in and do a Trach on him so they can go in and biopsy this tumor. If it is NOT cancer they can go in & remove the tumor & reverse the thrach after he heals. We don't know what it is yet.

Thank you guys in advance.

Lisa

Prayers for all involved for comfort and peace. Prayers for quick healing for your FIL.

Praying for a good outcome for your FIL. May he heal quickly.

Prayers headed upstairs!

I have prayed for your father-in-law and his doctors.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the prayers. We did not get good news today. It is not looking good at all. Please continue the prayers & add my mother in law, brother in law & husband as wel.

Thank you all again!

Lisa

I'm so sorry for your bad news Lisa - I'll continue to pray for you and your family.

More prayers coming for your FIL, his loved ones & medical teams.

1. Can you please pray for my father-in-law's health?

Of course, we would be more than happy to pray for your father-in-law's health. We believe in the power of prayer and will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

2. How can I request a specific type of prayer for my father-in-law?

You can specify the type of prayer you would like for your father-in-law by either submitting a prayer request through our website or by reaching out to one of our consultants directly.

3. Will my father-in-law's name be kept confidential during the prayer?

Yes, we understand the importance of privacy and will not disclose your father-in-law's name during the prayer unless you specifically request for it to be included.

4. Can I request for multiple prayers for my father-in-law?

Absolutely, there is no limit to the number of prayers you can request for your father-in-law. We are here to support you and your family through this difficult time.

5. How can I stay updated on the progress of my father-in-law's prayer request?

You can stay updated on the progress of your father-in-law's prayer request by contacting one of our consultants or by checking our website for any updates. We also encourage you to keep us informed of any changes in your father-in-law's health so we can continue to pray for him accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies