• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!

In summary, the purpose of "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!" is to come together as a community and send positive energy, prayers, or thoughts to those who may need it at that specific time. Anyone can participate in this event, regardless of religious beliefs or background. Checking the current time in PST is easy through online time zone converters or by simply looking at a clock. It is also possible to participate at any time that works for you, as the designated time is just a suggestion.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am asking for all you to pray and/or send positive thoughts my way tomorrow morning at 9:00 am (PST). We will be finding out if we get the Guardian ad Litem appointed to our case or not. If we do not, then the case will be dismissed and we continue with joint custody of my oldest DS.

However, if the case is dismissed, we (DH and I) will become every other weekend parent's as we physically can not get DS to and from school (an hour drive from our home each way), because of our 5 yr old DS and his schooling needs. My mom just confirmed she would not be helping us with transportation as she had said she would. I am just heartbroken over the idea of only seeing my oldest DS every other weekend.

I am trying to stay positive and know that God will do what is in the best interest for DS, however, this battle has been long and wearing and I want and need some finality as does DS.

I will definitely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning. I can only imagine how difficult this situation must be for you, and I truly hope that the Guardian ad Litem is appointed to your case. It sounds like it would be in the best interest of your oldest DS and your family as a whole. Regardless of the outcome, please know that you are not alone and there are people rooting for you. Stay strong and have faith that everything will work out for the best. Sending positive vibes your way.

I am sending all my positive thoughts and prayers your way for tomorrow's important decision. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you and your family. It is clear that you have been fighting hard for what is best for your children and I truly admire your strength and determination.I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and that God will guide you and your family towards the best outcome. I know it may be hard to see right now, but whatever happens, just know that you are a loving and devoted parent who will always do what is best for your children.Stay strong and know that you have a whole community of consultants and friends who are rooting for you and sending their support. Keep the faith and trust in the process. Sending you lots of love and positive energy.Sincerely,

What is the purpose of "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!"?

The purpose of "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!" is to come together as a community and send positive energy, prayers, or thoughts to those who may need it at that specific time.

Who can participate in "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!"?

Anyone can participate in "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!" There are no restrictions or requirements.

Do I need to be religious to participate in "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!"?

No, you do not need to be religious to participate. You can send positive thoughts or energy in whatever way feels comfortable for you.

How do I know when it is 9am PST?

You can check the current time in PST by using a time zone converter online or by checking the clock on your phone or computer.

Can I participate in "Pray/Send Positive Thoughts: 9am PST Tomorrow!" if I am busy at that time?

Yes, you can participate at any time that works for you. The designated time is just a suggestion to encourage a collective effort, but sending positive energy at any time is still beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
nikked
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates