• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting Prayers for a Difficult Situation - Please Support"

In summary, Teresa is having a difficult time and is considering moving with just the things she can take with her. She is unsure where she is going, but is hopeful that things can't get worse. She is surrounded in prayer and is hoping for guidance and strength.
whiteyteresa
I can't get into details but I need your prayers

A lot of things has been happening around here and things aren't getting better. I might have to move with just the stuff I can put into my van. Not sure where we are going but at this point things can't get worst (at least I hope not)

No need to post anything - just pray

I will post that I am praying for you Teresa! Sorry to hear things are so rough! May God hold you close in His Hands and protect you and your children!

Praying for you Teresa.

I'm praying for you too Teresa!

You need to know that you ARE being surrounded in prayer!

Prayers said for wisdom, guidance, and peace.

what do you do when all you want is your life back and every turn you make is knocking you back down ? ? ?

Most of the time I will find a very private place and just cry until I am about to throw-up

I have always been a stronger person - been through alot in my life but I have somehow gotten past it and now to be totally honest - I don't know if I can.

Sorry - TMI

Thanks for your prayers

Teresa

Praying for you and the strength to do what you need to do.

Teresa,My prayers are with you. You are a strong person. Pray. God will guide you and give you the strength.

Praying for you Teresa! May God give your courage and peace as you make the tough choices that are before you.

I'm thinking of you.

Not knowing what your situation is, I don't know if this will help, but it might be worth a try. The United Way has lots of resources to help with lots of things, and if I understand it right, they can be reached by dialing 211 anywhere in the country. Maybe they can find an organization that can lend a helping hand.

Teresa, please do not give up. God is always near and He will send help to you. Keep in mind that every day is a new day for a new beginning. Keep strong knowing that we really do care. My prayers are with you and I am not just saying that to make you feel better, I know we are all truly praying for your well being. God Bless! *hugs*

What is the purpose of requesting prayers for a difficult situation?

The purpose of requesting prayers for a difficult situation is to seek support and comfort from others through prayer. It is a way to share your struggles and ask for strength and guidance from a higher power.

How can I request prayers for a difficult situation?

You can request prayers for a difficult situation by reaching out to friends, family, or your religious community. You can also post a request on social media or join online prayer groups. Additionally, many churches and religious organizations have prayer request forms available on their websites.

Can I request prayers for someone else's difficult situation?

Yes, you can request prayers for someone else's difficult situation. In fact, it is a kind and compassionate gesture to pray for others who may be going through a tough time. Just be sure to respect their privacy and only share their situation with their consent.

Will my prayer request be kept confidential?

If you are requesting prayers from a specific group or community, it is important to ask about their confidentiality policies. However, if you are sharing your request on social media or with a larger group, it is possible that it may be seen by others. It is always a good idea to use discretion when sharing personal information.

Are there any specific guidelines for requesting prayers for a difficult situation?

There are no specific guidelines for requesting prayers, but it is important to be respectful and considerate of others. Be honest and open about your situation, but also be mindful of the privacy of others. It is also important to remember that prayer is not a guarantee for a specific outcome, but rather a way to find peace and strength in difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • wadesgirl