1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Please Pray

1. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

I can't get into details but I need your prayers

A lot of things has been happening around here and things aren't getting better. I might have to move with just the stuff I can put into my van. Not sure where we are going but at this point things can't get worst (at least I hope not)

No need to post anything - just pray

Oct 8, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I will post that I am praying for you Teresa! Sorry to hear things are so rough! May God hold you close in His Hands and protect you and your children!

Oct 8, 2009
  3. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for you Teresa.

Oct 8, 2009
  4. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I'm praying for you too Teresa!

5. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

You need to know that you ARE being surrounded in prayer!

Oct 8, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Prayers said for wisdom, guidance, and peace.

Oct 8, 2009
  7. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

what do you do when all you want is your life back and every turn you make is knocking you back down ? ? ?

Most of the time I will find a very private place and just cry until I am about to throw-up

I have always been a stronger person - been through alot in my life but I have somehow gotten past it and now to be totally honest - I don't know if I can.

Sorry - TMI

Thanks for your prayers

Teresa

Oct 8, 2009
  8. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Praying for you and the strength to do what you need to do.

Oct 8, 2009
  9. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Teresa,

My prayers are with you. You are a strong person. Pray. God will guide you and give you the strength.

10. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Praying for you Teresa! May God give your courage and peace as you make the tough choices that are before you.

Oct 9, 2009
  11. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I'm thinking of you.

Not knowing what your situation is, I don't know if this will help, but it might be worth a try. The United Way has lots of resources to help with lots of things, and if I understand it right, they can be reached by dialing 211 anywhere in the country. Maybe they can find an organization that can lend a helping hand.

Oct 9, 2009
  12. patty42240

patty42240 Member

Teresa, please do not give up. God is always near and He will send help to you. Keep in mind that every day is a new day for a new beginning. Keep strong knowing that we really do care. My prayers are with you and I am not just saying that to make you feel better, I know we are all truly praying for your well being. God Bless! *hugs*

Oct 9, 2009
Have something to add?