• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Family Struggling with 10 Year Old's Health

In summary, the 10 year old helped out his family when he was having allergies and wound up getting menigites. The family found out about it and he had surgery this morning. They are still waiting to find out what caused it.
milkangel
There is this family that we go to church with and are like family to us. the 10 year old helps us alot and also the 16 year old. they also have a 4 year old. They watch my 2 year old a lot. So that family is like family to us.
They have a 10 year old that has ben having problems with his allergies and what not. the other day his mom took him is for allergies and got some meds and that next night he was still not feeling to good. The mom lookled out side and there he was out side w\o any thing on his feet and w\o a coat on. they brought him in and it was like he had no idea that he did that and that he was in a daze. he was confused to where he was. he was not there so they brought him to the hospital that night and the doc said that he might be having mini sezers. ( think how it spelled). to that is why he was woundering around in a daze. so that at the hostpital they put him under to save his brain funchionand what not. than they got them stoped and brought him to a bigger hostpital that night. the next morning they woke him up and thatn he knew who every one was and can talk. the doc think i can be menigitise a viral or bacterial kind. but now i talked to a nother person that is close to them too and she said that they think it is a mixture of things and also they done a mri yesterday and i dont know how it weent yet. so they will be in there for a while maby till next week. I will update when i know more.
Thanks for your prayers.

My prayers are with them..................

Sending prayers

Prayers for all involved

Sending prayers now.........

I'll pray too...

I'm praying too. Please keep us posted.

My prayers are with you

Praying for this precious child and his family!

Praying too!

Prayers from Jersey! How scary, the unknown is often worse.

I have prayed for the family and for the doctors.

WE jsut saw him last night. He is doing good and the family. They might be able to come home tomarrow or wed. He is up and walking talking but every now and then he still stops and thinks what he is doing or dont remeber who has seen him. It turns out that he has ben having a lot of allergies and sinis trouble. the sinises up above the eyes were filling up with fluid and pressing on his brain to cause the sizeris and thatn that caused menigites. so it is a lot of different things. he has surgery today about 8 this morning to strech his sinises canel. and drain. also he will be having a port in to give meds at home for another 3-6 weeks. so in all he is doing good. thanks for your prayers.

1. How can prayers help my family during this difficult time?

Prayers can provide comfort, strength, and hope during difficult times. They can also bring a sense of peace and calmness to your mind and spirit, helping you cope with the challenges you and your family are facing.

2. Can I pray for healing for my child?

Absolutely. Prayers for healing can be a powerful tool in bringing comfort and support to your child during their health struggles. It can also bring a sense of peace and positivity to the entire family.

3. Is there a specific way to pray for my family's situation?

There is no right or wrong way to pray for your family's situation. You can pray in your own words, read from scriptures, or use prayers that are specifically written for families facing health challenges. The important thing is to pray from the heart with sincerity and trust in a higher power.

4. Can I ask others to pray for my family as well?

Absolutely. Many people find comfort and strength in knowing that others are praying for them and their loved ones. You can reach out to family, friends, and your community for support and ask them to pray for your family's well-being.

5. How can I stay positive and have faith during this difficult time?

It can be challenging to stay positive and have faith when facing difficult situations, but prayer can help. By turning to a higher power, you can find strength and hope, knowing that you are not alone in your struggles. Surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people can also help you stay positive and maintain faith in the face of adversity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • milkangel