• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray From My Cousins Son

In summary, the "Please Pray From My Cousins Son" campaign is a fundraising effort for a child battling a serious illness. There are multiple ways to participate, including making a donation or sharing the campaign on social media. All donations go directly to the child and their family for medical expenses and other necessary resources. You can also request prayers for a child or family in need by contacting the campaign. Donations can also be made without participating in the campaign.
Jennie4PC
Please pray for my cousin's little boy who is in primary children's hospital in critical condition. Parents (even me) please anchor your heavy furniture to the walls! I posted this over on FB and decided to post it here also.
Apparently he had a dresser fall on top of him.

Prayers are being sent. God is good! ;)

Oh my gosh, prayers for him and his family.

My cousins son passed away this morning. It is so hard. I really wish I could be there. I hate being so far away from family.

Oh, no, Jennie, that's awful! I'm so sorry for your family's tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this difficult time. So sorry!!

I am so sorry. I couldn't even begin to imagine. Praying for you and your family. Sending you strength and comfort.

So sorry for your family's loss. That is so awful. Praying that GOD will grant the parents the strength they need NOW & in the days ahead...

Thanks you guys.

Sending prayers out to your family.

((Praying)) that God will grant you and your family peace, understanding and comfort during this excruciating time.

Psalm 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for everyone. My heart breaks for all of you.

What a tragedy, I am so very sorry for your family's loss. You will all be in my prayers.

i am so very sorry jennie!! my prayers are with you and your family!
~carla

What is the "Please Pray From My Cousins Son" campaign?

The "Please Pray From My Cousins Son" campaign is a fundraising effort for a child who is battling a serious illness. It aims to gather prayers and donations from friends, family, and community members to support the child and their family during this difficult time.

How can I participate in the campaign?

There are a few ways to participate in the "Please Pray From My Cousins Son" campaign. You can make a donation through our website or by attending a fundraising event. You can also spread the word by sharing the campaign on social media and asking others to join in prayer and support.

Where do the donations go?

All donations from the "Please Pray From My Cousins Son" campaign go directly to the child and their family. We work with the family to determine their specific needs and use the funds to provide financial support for medical expenses, treatments, and other necessary resources.

How can I request prayers for someone else?

If you know of a child or family in need of prayers and support, you can reach out to us through our website or social media channels. We will work with you to create a campaign and gather prayers and donations for the child and their family.

Can I make a donation without participating in the campaign?

Yes, you can make a donation without participating in the campaign. We appreciate any and all contributions towards supporting the child and their family. You can make a donation through our website or by reaching out to us directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pamperedcheflori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • WLMcCoy