• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us in Prayer for Janice Wisneski and Family | Services on Wednesday

In summary, Janice Wisneski's mother passed away this weekend. Janice is grateful for her mother's long illness, but it is never easy to lose a parent. The visitation is on Tuesday and the services are on Wednesday. Sue, prayers are being sent Janice's way.
mrssyvo
(JWpamp) Janice Wisneski and her family. Her mother passed away this weekend. Her mother has been ill for a long time, so it is a blessing, but it is never easy. The services are Wednesday, visitation on Tuesday.

Sue, prayers being sent....

Sue - thanks for telling us, definitely will be praying for her! It is a tough thing to lose a parent!

Oh no. Janice will be in my prayers.

Hugs for Janice. She and her family are in my prayers!

The family will be in my prayers.

Oh how awful; I'll be thinking of her.

Thank you for letting us know Sue. She and her family are in my prayers.

Thanks for telling us so we can lift them up in prayer this week! No matter the situation, it is hard to lose a parent anytime...even if it is a bit of a blessing as well.

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks for telling us so we can lift them up in prayer this week! No matter the situation, it is hard to lose a parent anytime...even if it is a bit of a blessing as well.

So true Kelly - the word NEVER has a new meaning.... Prayers to Janice and her entire family - I am so sorry for her loss!

I am so sorry to hear this. She will be in my thoughts.

Sue thank you for telling us and Janice will be in my prayers.

sending prayers for her and her family... have to agree with Kelly The Chef..

Praying for Janice and her family.

{{{{Janice}}}} and lots of prayers coming your way ~ may the awesome memories help you during this sad and difficult time. Just remember, she's always in your heart and mind.

Hugs to you & your family Janice. You'll be in my prayers.

I'll be praying for her and her family.

Janice, I'm so very sorry for your loss- My heart is very heavy for you and your family. Know that you will all be in my prayers!

((Janice)) I am so terribly sorry ...

"As long as we live, they too live, for they are now a part of us
as we remember them."

Sorry to hear about Janice's Mom... Having been there with both parents, it is so hard!

Thank you all for the prayers -- my mom's funeral was pre-arranged, she had been ill for a while -- and it went well. Family came in from out of town and the visitation was very busy. We have an incredibly close family, and the support from each other and friends truly makes a difference.

We had her grandsons be her pall bearers. I didn't want just anyone carrying around my mom....

It was incredible to see those 10 young men (ranging in age from 40 to 18) standing behind her casket at the burial. It was a tear filled moment for us all.

Again, thanks to you all for the prayers.

What is the purpose of "Please Pray for..."?

The "Please Pray for..." campaign is a way for Pampered Chef to support our community and customers by coming together in prayer for those in need.

Who can be included in the "Please Pray for..." campaign?

Anyone can be included in the campaign, whether it's a friend, family member, or even someone you don't know personally but have heard about through word of mouth or social media.

What should I include in my prayer request for the "Please Pray for..." campaign?

Please include the person's name, a brief description of their situation, and any specific prayer requests you may have. You can also include a photo if you have one.

How can I submit a prayer request for the "Please Pray for..." campaign?

You can submit a prayer request by clicking on the "Please Pray for..." link on our website or by messaging us on our social media pages. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Will my prayer request be shared publicly?

No, all prayer requests are kept confidential and only shared with our Pampered Chef team for the purpose of praying for those in need. We respect your privacy and will not share any personal information without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies