• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Killed This Sweet Little Girl in Our Neighborhood?

In summary, "Please Pray for This Family!" is a program by Pampered Chef that offers support and prayers for families going through difficult times. Each month, a family in need is selected and their story is shared on the website and social media. Anyone can submit a family for consideration and there are multiple ways to help, such as purchasing designated products and sending in prayers and positive thoughts. While there is no direct donation option, these actions show love and support for the featured family.
ElizabethPurvis
Hi everyone! I'm not one to post here lately, but this is just way too close to home for me. Everyone on our street knew this little girl and we are all so stunned that this happened here. She was a very sweet, quiet girl and loved by everyone who met her. Please pray for her mother and the rest of her family as they process this tragedy. Also if you could please pray for justice and for the police to catch whoever did this to her. Thanks!

http://www.koaa.com/aaaa_top_stories/x1934384277/Dead-body-found-in-Pueblo-West

How tragic. Prayers for sure from this household.

that's terribly sad. Prayers going out to the family and entire community.

I have prayed for the family and the community.

I just wanted to give you all an update. The police have arrested a man who lived down the street from the girl. They said that they found tire tracks in the field that led to his house and then matched the tracks to his truck. I want to thank those of you who prayed for this to happen. I just hope that her family finds peace someday knowing that she's in a much better place now.

I have prayed for comfort and the future safety of the local children.

How tragic! My heart goes out to the family and the community. My prayer is for answers and for the peace the passes all understanding.

God bless my prayers are for this family

This is always so tragic when it happens. Teenagers too often think they are invincible! I am praying for the family!

My prayers to all. This is so sad.

What is "Please Pray for This Family!"?

"Please Pray for This Family!" is a special program organized by Pampered Chef to offer support and prayers for families who are going through difficult times.

How does "Please Pray for This Family!" work?

Each month, Pampered Chef selects a family in need and shares their story on our website and social media platforms. Customers and consultants are encouraged to send in prayers and positive thoughts for the family. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from certain product sales will go towards helping the family.

Who can submit a family for "Please Pray for This Family!"?

Anyone can submit a family for consideration, whether it's a friend, family member, or even themselves. We welcome all nominations and review each one carefully.

How can I help "Please Pray for This Family!"?

There are several ways to help. You can submit a family for consideration, purchase designated products to support the family, and most importantly, send in your prayers and positive thoughts.

Can I donate directly to the family featured in "Please Pray for This Family!"?

At this time, we do not have a direct donation option. However, purchasing designated products and sending in prayers and positive thoughts are ways to support the family and show your love and care.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • heat123