• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can We Do to Help My Sister Renee with Her Health Struggles?

In summary, the conversation is about a woman named Renee who is suffering from Hepatitis C and is in need of a liver transplant. She recently experienced a serious episode and has been hospitalized multiple times. Her family is rallying around her and she is currently undergoing medical tests to determine the cause of her symptoms. The conversation ends with a request for prayers for Renee's health.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Please pray for my sister, Renee. She has been suffering from Hepatitis C for several years now, and is hoping to receive a transplant someday (she is not far enough on the list). My mother forwarded the following today:

just a note to bring you up to speed on my health. on oct 31st i had somekind of episode that landed me in emergency. it was uncontrollable body movements (they had to strap me down) uncontrollable speach and facial grimacing. i was aware this was going on but i could not do anything about it. it was so scarey. since then i have had 3 small ones then on monday and friday i was back in the hospital. i cant be left alone cuz it hits quick. tom, pam and ernie stayed with me last week. bert will take off monday with me and sherrying is coming from san jose to stay with me tues through friday. not sure what im gonna do the week after thanksgiving yet. as to what is causing it we are not sure yet. they took me off my bipoler and depression meds. they found out my iron is high. it should be between 35 and 160 but mine is at 263. they are checking the coper level and checking for something called porphyria. hopefully we know something in a couple of weeks. on a lighter note we are going to toms for thanksgiving. should be fun. what are you doing for thanksgiving? i wrote lisa and told her about this but i havent written dara or sarah or toni. so if you talk with them you can tell them. im gonna close for now and will let you know more when i know. i love you.

I can only imagine how scary this must be for Renee. I ask all my Cheffer Prayer Warriors to lift her up. Thank you in advance.

Praying for your Sister! I'm so sorry she is having all these health problems!

I'm praying for her too. I hope things improve.

How difficult; she sounds strong and beautiful! I will keep you guys in my prayers.

you got it Sarah, praying for your sister, and the Drs.

1. What is "Please Pray for My Sister" all about?

"Please Pray for My Sister" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for individuals with cancer. We believe in the power of prayer and want to rally our community to come together and pray for those who are facing this difficult journey.

2. How can I get involved in "Please Pray for My Sister"?

There are several ways to get involved in this campaign. You can start by joining our online prayer group and submitting the name of your sister or loved one who is battling cancer. You can also share our campaign on social media and encourage others to join in prayer. Additionally, you can make a donation to support cancer research and treatment.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate?

No, anyone can participate in "Please Pray for My Sister". We welcome everyone to join in our efforts to spread love, support, and prayers to those affected by cancer.

4. How can I submit a prayer request for my sister?

To submit a prayer request for your sister, you can join our online prayer group and post her name and any other details you would like to share. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you in submitting a prayer request.

5. Can I make a donation even if I am unable to participate in the campaign?

Yes, you can make a donation to support cancer research and treatment without participating in the campaign. You can donate directly on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara