• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I help my daughter's severe eczema? Please pray for her.

In summary, the child's eczema has gotten progressively worse, and is now starting to spread all over her body. The last week it has got worse & spread & itchy. This morning she woke up w/ blood all over her crib sheet from her foot. The child's pediatrician
WLMcCoy
I have mentioned & sought advice from you all about my 2 y/o's eczema. It has got progressively worse, & is now starting to spread all over her body. She has had it on her hands & feet for over a year now. It will get cracked & bloody no matter what/how much I moisturize it. The last week it has got worse & spread & itchy. This morning she woke up w/ blood all over her crib sheet from her foot. & was pulling & itching at her hands & asked me to 'take her finger off'.
I took her to the dr. last night b/c I thought it may be getting infected on her feet(her pediatrician, not her dermatologist). It was infected & he wrote me an antibiotic. He couldn't believe how bad her eczema was. After I asked for a second opinion he agreed & Liberty has an appt. w/ a pediatric dermatologist at a children's hospital a few hours away.

Please pray for relief for her. It is heart breaking to watch her be too sore to wear shoes or a shirt. I wish I could take her pain away, but all I can do is sit & watch. I ask God to help the new doctors to find something that will give my baby girl relief. She is too sweet & precious to have to be burdened w/ this.

Sending prayers.

Hope everything works out, my oldest had eczema when she was younger and we used elidel for it and it was a wonder drug. She didn't have it as bad as yours though and has since outgrown it.

I will pray for her. Have you done any research into food toxins. I only ask because a friend of mine's husband was suffering severly with exzema and she did some research about foods and things and since altering their diets his has gotten better by about 90%. Huge improvements. Of course, she is very "wholesome" and even grinds her own flour and makes everything from scratch but there has to be lesser degrees that could also be helpfull.

And please don't anyone take my saying "wholesome" negatively. I only wish that I had the knowledge and abilities to handle things the way she does.

does she have allergies? One of my friends DD's has such bad exzema they had to leave Texas and move to a drier climate, she has food allergies and when she eats those allergies the exzema flares up.
I am also sending you a PM

Poor little thing.

Prayers for your little one!

Praying for her, as well as you!

My daughter has an appointment w/ a pediatric dermaolgist @ a children's hospital tomorrow. Please say a little prayer that this new dr. can give her relief.

I'll pray for her to find relief with this doctor.

Prayers are on there way. I hope you post an update.

I have this really bad on both elbows and thumbs, and I can relate, somedays I just want them to remove my arms. I have canceled shows because my hands look so bad and yes, I do even wear gloves when preparing food, even at home.

Prayers that they can help your daughter!

I've prayed.

1. What is the purpose of "Please Pray for My Daughter"?

The purpose of "Please Pray for My Daughter" is to request support and positive thoughts from others for someone's daughter who may be going through a difficult time or facing a challenging situation.

2. How can I participate in "Please Pray for My Daughter"?

You can participate in "Please Pray for My Daughter" by simply offering your prayers, positive thoughts, or well wishes for the daughter in need. You can also share the request with others who may be able to provide support.

3. Is "Please Pray for My Daughter" only for Christian or religious individuals?

No, "Please Pray for My Daughter" is open to anyone who wishes to offer support and positivity. It is not limited to any specific religion or belief system.

4. Can I request prayers for someone else's daughter?

Yes, you can request prayers for someone else's daughter as long as you have their permission or are acting on their behalf with their consent.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in "Please Pray for My Daughter"?

The only rule for participating in "Please Pray for My Daughter" is to be respectful and sincere in your prayers and well wishes. We also ask that you do not use this platform for any other purposes or to promote any products or services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Chef Michelle D
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
raebates