• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Is My Daughter's High Fever Cause for Concern?

In summary, the speaker's 6-month-old daughter has been experiencing high fevers, with a temperature of 102 last night and 101 this morning. The speaker gave her infant Tylenol, but it did not bring the fever down. They called the doctor and switched the daughter's appointment to today. The daughter had an ear infection last month and three months ago, but currently has no other signs of illness. They are requesting prayers for the daughter's health. The speaker is wondering why this keeps happening and what the doctors can do about it. The response is that fevers are the body's reaction to infection and can have many causes, and it is up to the doctor to diagnose and provide treatment. The daughter now has a
milkangel
My 6month old gril has ben having a high fever around 102 last night and 101 this morning and is still up there now. i gave her infint tylonal last night and it did not bring it down called the doc this morninn and swiched her 6 month app to today so he can lookl at her bing it was monday. she had an ear infection last month witch was 3 weeks ago and one 3 months ago. she has no other infection or signs of other illness. no runny nose or any thing so please pray that this will not happen again.

why is this happening to her? what do the docs do about it?

We will be praying...

prayers...

Poor thing. I'll pray she feels better.

We'll pray that she is o.k. We cannot answer your question of what it is and why. That is up to a doctor to diagnose. We cannot see her or have all the clues. Fevers are the bodies reaction to an infection which can mean thousands of things. Do as the doctor says and take care of her. They may have you alternate ibuprofen and tylenol to work on the fever but ask them for the specific doses and times to give it to her.

we just got back from the docs and it turns out she now has a uinary track infection insted of ear infection and now this is her 2 dose in 3-4 weeks. so she now has 3 times of being on amozacillin so pray so it will cleer up does dont happen again.

I pray she feels better and for your fears calmed!

See if u can give her yogurt or yogurt melts (in the baby aisle)....in an attempt to ward off a yeast infection. Ask dr first of course...but 6 months, she should be okay!

1. Can you please pray for my daughter's health?

Of course, we would be happy to pray for your daughter's health. We believe in the power of prayer and will keep your daughter in our thoughts and prayers.

2. How can I request prayer for my daughter's specific needs?

You can submit a prayer request through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please provide as much information as possible about your daughter's needs so we can pray specifically for her.

3. Will my daughter's name be kept confidential in the prayer requests?

Yes, we understand the importance of privacy and will keep your daughter's name confidential in all prayer requests. Only our prayer team and staff will see the name and it will not be shared with anyone else.

4. How often will my daughter be prayed for?

We have a dedicated prayer team that prays for all requests daily. Your daughter will be included in our prayers until you let us know that she no longer needs prayer or until her request is fulfilled.

5. Is there a cost for requesting prayer for my daughter?

No, there is no cost for requesting prayer for your daughter. Our prayer team and staff are here to support and uplift those in need, and we do not charge for this service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • paroese