• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Bil and His Fi

In summary, "Please Pray for My Bil and His Fi" is a request for prayers for someone's brother-in-law and his fiancée, who may be facing challenges in their lives. Anyone can offer prayers for them, even if they don't know them personally, as prayer can bring comfort and strength. Other ways to offer support include reaching out, sending kind gestures, and offering practical help. There is no specific way to pray for them, as long as it comes from the heart and with sincere intentions.
kdangel518
Gold Member
They are 7 weeks pregnant and at the ER right now, they think she may be miscarrying, 50/50 at this point. We are an hour away from them and on our way up... please, pray as hard as you can that they don't loose this baby. Thank you.

my prayers are with them and the baby. and you as well with your travels.

My prayers are with them

My prayers are with you and your family.

Prayers said.

Thanks everyone, BIL and his FI are home safe & sound no miscarriage but they are not out of the woods yet. Still a 50/50 chance they could miscarry but things are ok for now. Thank you so much for all your prayers I will keep you updated as I can.

I'll pray for them that everything continues to get better.

What is "Please Pray for My Bil and His Fi"?

"Please Pray for My Bil and His Fi" is a request for prayers for someone's brother-in-law and his fiancée. It could be for any reason, such as health issues, financial struggles, or other challenges they may be facing.

Why would someone ask for prayers for their bil and his fi?

There could be many reasons why someone would ask for prayers for their bil and his fi. They may be going through a difficult time and in need of support, or they may believe in the power of prayer to help their loved ones. Whatever the reason may be, asking for prayers is a way to show love and care for those in need.

Can I pray for them even if I don't know them?

Yes, you can definitely pray for someone even if you don't know them personally. Prayer is a powerful tool and anyone can pray for others, regardless of their relationship. Your prayers can bring comfort and strength to those in need, and it is a kind and selfless act to pray for others.

How can I offer support besides praying?

There are many ways to offer support to someone who is going through a difficult time. You can reach out to them and offer a listening ear, send them a card or a small gift to show you are thinking of them, or offer to help with practical tasks such as cooking meals or running errands. Sometimes a simple gesture of kindness can mean a lot to someone who is struggling.

Is there a specific way I should pray for them?

There is no right or wrong way to pray for someone. You can pray in whatever way feels comfortable to you, whether it is through traditional prayers, positive thoughts, or sending good vibes their way. The most important thing is to pray from the heart and sincerely wish for their well-being and happiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmarey
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • DebbieSAChef