• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product Update: Wave Three Revealed - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the new products that are being released are being released to those who were unable to attend the conference. This is done by calling them and asking if they are interested in learning about the new products. If they say yes, then the team member books a show and calls the individual back. There is something new coming up next January and February, so make sure you check that out.
crissy11
Gold Member
Since wave three has already found out yesterday what the new products are can someone please post them here.

nothing can b posted till wave 3 is over.

After 1 pm on Sat. we can start posting. If anything is posted before that, the Admin's will delete.

Think about those who have team members who weren't able to make it. If you post it now, those people will find out and their directors won't be able to motivate them to book a show before finding out....hopefully that makes sense.

cmdtrgd said:
Think about those who have team members who weren't able to make it. If you post it now, those people will find out and their directors won't be able to motivate them to book a show before finding out....hopefully that makes sense.

Sorry that really doesn't make sense to me.

Okay, so here's what I do....I call my team members who weren't able to attend and ask if they are interested in learning about the new products. Sometimes I'll say "do you want to know about the new products in the x line or y line?" which gets them thinking. They say yes and I say "great! Book a show and call me back." Which makes them work for it. I have to work to get there, they have to work to find out what is happening....make sense?

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, so here's what I do....I call my team members who weren't able to attend and ask if they are interested in learning about the new products. Sometimes I'll say "do you want to know about the new products in the x line or y line?" which gets them thinking. They say yes and I say "great! Book a show and call me back." Which makes them work for it. I have to work to get there, they have to work to find out what is happening....make sense?

That explanation makes more sense.

As for me, I'm still patiently waiting. I have two small kids with no one to watch them (hubby can't take the time off of work), so I didn't get to go to conference. Probably won't get to go for years to come. My director called on her way back and sounded excited, but she didn't tell me anything.

My wish is that there was a way to go to conference without having to travel.

I am in the same boat and would love it if they could telecast , use skype/webcam, something so those of us with children can be a part of the conference.

There is something new coming up next January and February, so make sure you check that out.As for not being able to go, I understand. I had to cancel my plans to go to Leadership this past January because my husband was in the hospital. Family comes first. What you might want to check out is trying to find someone now to watch them next year? And, there is Conference Club to help with saving money for your registration and expenses, and start saving now, too! I have seen others with small children and no family around drive to the family (or fly if it is too far of a drive) and let the kids stay with the grandparents or cousins while they were at conference.

fun2cook2 said:
I am in the same boat and would love it if they could telecast , use skype/webcam, something so those of us with children can be a part of the conference.

Yep, that is what my husband said when we talked about it. To make is worse, I would have been in Wave 2 which didn't even span any of the weekend.

SERIOUSLY? I guess that would just feel too manipulative to me, but that's just me.But then again, you're talking to the person who was yacking on my cel phone to my clustermate the day of the new product reveal last year.Honestly, knowing what the new products are doesn't make that big of a difference to me, though I would like to know at some point what the SAT levels are. I'm more interested in fall specials (so I can book those autumn shows) incentives for the summer and fall, and all those intangibles that will get overshadowed, like your best conference tip, notes from your workshops, etc. It is also nice to know what products are being restyled in case somebody orders one at my show on Sunday.

Actually HO asks us to not reviel(sp?) anything to anyone until the end of Wave 3. As far as telecast, etc I don't see them doing that. They want to encourage people to go to conference, that would make it easier for people to stay home.

crissy11 - check the post it from DebPC at the top of the Conference 09 thread. Sorry but rules are rules. We are sworn to secrecy until the whole thing is over. DebPC and Gregg have to stick to the rules as well as HO does look out here. So...

ok... wave 3 is over isn't it?

Sorry, Laura. It's over. We're all home. We're also focused on ourselves. I can't post pictures right now, but here's a list. I included some explanations where I thought they might be needed.
  • Dots Martini Glasses $44.50/set of 4
  • Ice Bucket $32.00 [clear, double-walled plastic]
  • Shaker $19.00 [clear, double-walled plastic]
  • Ice Bucket & Shaker Set $45.00
  • Beaded Cheese Plane $17.00
  • Beaded Cheese Knife $17.00
  • Beaded Cheese Bistro Set $32.00
  • TPC Easy & Impressive Appetizers Recipe Collection $7.50
  • Thai Peanut Sauce $12.00
  • Maple Honey Mustard Sauce $12.00
  • Snowman Appetizer Plates $21.50/set of 4
  • Snowman Rectangle Platter $21.50
  • 1-2-3 Dip Set $17.50 [both dipping oil seasonings, plus 2 little bamboo spoons]
  • Great Grilling! $19.00 [chipotle, Jamaican jerk, and barbecue rubws plus recipe collection]
  • Beaded Cake/Pie Server $17.00
  • Stir-Fry Set $24.50 [Ginger-Wasabi sauce, Asian seasoning, & bamboo spatulas]
  • Pizza Party Set $44.50 [large round stone w/ handles, pizza cutter, & crust mix]
  • 1.5 qt Covered Saucepan $84.00
  • 3-qt Covered Saucepan $140.00
  • 8-qt Covered Saucepan $215.00
  • 5" Strainer $21.50
  • TPC Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection $6.50 [includes shopping lists]
  • Digital Pocket Thermometer $16.50
  • Creole Rub $4.00
  • Stainless Mesh Colanders $35/set of 3
  • Bamboo Knife Block Set $415.00 [re-worked to include new knife & shears]
  • Professional Shears $22.50 [more like old shears]
  • 4 1/2" Serrated Knife $35.00
  • TPC More Latin Flavor Recipe Collection $9.50
  • Cookie Sheet $18.00 [like the sheet pans]
  • Cookie Press $29.50 [updated & much easier to use]
  • Easy Conversion Magnet $7.50 [English/metric conversion on 1 side, calculations for halving, doubling, and trebling recipes on the other]
  • Measuring Cup Set $15.00 [snaps together and has a leveler that snaps on the top]
  • Adjustable Measuring Spoons $8.00 [clear to match measuring cups]
  • 2-Cup Prep Bowls $15.00/set of 2
I think I got everything. The new Consultant News Special Edition should be posted soon on CC.

raebates said:
I think I got everything. The new Consultant News Special Edition should be posted soon on CC.

Actually, it won't be posted until 7/30. My hospitality director hasn't contacted us to tell us when the next meeting is going to be - our regular one is scheduled for the first Tue of every month. So I guess I have to wait. :(

has anyone posted a fllyer with pictures of new products or know where i can find one?

You can view the Consultant news on line. Click on the pics you want and right click to save that pic to whatever file you want - great for Sept flyers.

Thanks Linda -- I am not having any luck with that

1. What new products are available at Pampered Chef?

We are constantly adding new products to our inventory to provide our customers with the latest and greatest kitchen tools. You can find all of our new products on our website or by checking our catalog.

2. How often do you release new products?

We release new products multiple times a year, typically coinciding with the changing seasons. We also occasionally release limited edition products throughout the year.

3. Can I request a specific product to be added to your inventory?

While we cannot guarantee that we will add a specific product to our inventory, we are always open to suggestions from our customers. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with your product ideas.

4. How do I know if a product is back in stock?

If a product is out of stock, you can sign up for email notifications on our website to be alerted when it becomes available again. You can also check the product page periodically for updates on availability.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for new products?

Yes! We often offer special deals and promotions for our new products. Be sure to check our website and catalog for any current offers. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Chef Endora
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6