• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick tips for a successful summer in Pampered Chef?

In summary, a quick tip is a helpful or time-saving suggestion for cooking or using kitchen tools that anyone can post on the Pampered Chef website. You do not need to be a consultant to post a quick tip, and all tips are reviewed by the team before being posted. While there are currently no rewards or incentives for posting quick tips, contributions may be featured on the website or social media pages.
DebPC
Staff member
All members please share a summer quick tip. This can be regarding any facit of our Pampered Chef business. Sharing together we all can achieve more.

I'll start:

For summer, choose recipes with a crust you can bake ahead or microwave recipes. Our summer salads are also big hits. I just do one recipe- keep it simple.
debbie

Quik TipsI used the Crinkle Cutter to cut a watermelon at church the other night and the ladies were so impressed. It "sales" right through it and I was finished in no time. It was a huge hit at a simple VBS snack time!

Quick TipDEBPC:

Maybe you could make Quick Tips a FORUM by itself. It sure would be easier to find quick tips if you were looking for some.

Thanks
CHEFINGREEN

What is a quick tip?

A quick tip is a helpful or time-saving suggestion for cooking or using kitchen tools.

Can anyone post a quick tip?

Yes, anyone can post a quick tip on the Pampered Chef website. Simply create an account and submit your tip.

Do I need to be a consultant to post a quick tip?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to post a quick tip. Anyone can create an account and share their tips.

Are quick tips reviewed before being posted?

Yes, all quick tips are reviewed by our team before being posted to ensure they are appropriate and helpful for our community.

Can I earn rewards or incentives for posting quick tips?

Currently, we do not offer rewards or incentives for posting quick tips. However, we appreciate your contributions and they may be featured on our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies